Former President Donald Trump files to run in 2024

Scott

6 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

Actually another poster stated how the last year had shown how we needed a mature President.

Biden was the President this last year and at 79 you could be kind and call him "mature". So I refuted his assertion. Hope that's OK boss...

I can see you're having problems with the truth now as well, this is what the other poster said:

"I think the international events of the past year have demonstrated precisely why it’s important to have an experienced President in the WH."

To which you replied with reference to Biden

One that doesn't know the difference between Cambodia and Columbia? 

• Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

I can see you're having problems with the truth now as well, this is what the other poster said:

"I think the international events of the past year have demonstrated precisely why it’s important to have an experienced President in the WH."

Yes I paraphrased his post.

He said "I think the international events of the past year have demonstrated precisely why it’s important to have an experienced President in the WH."

I paraphrased that his position was "the last year had shown how we needed a mature President".

It was an accurate summary of what he said. I referenced Biden to contradict his position.

Remind me, how is that not truthful?

5 hours ago, ozimoron said:

Trump claimed he filled the national oil reserve but Biden emptied it. The fact is that the national reserve was less when Trump left office than when he assumed it.

https://www.factcheck.org/2022/04/strategic-petroleum-reserve-oil-stocks-declined-under-trump-contrary-to-his-claim/

The SPR was only marginally less when Trump left office than when he assumed it and Trump's attempt to top it up in 2020 during the extreme low price period was blocked by congress.

The relevant fact is that Biden has squandered half of the rest already.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, JonnyF said:

Yes I paraphrased his post.

He said "I think the international events of the past year have demonstrated precisely why it’s important to have an experienced President in the WH."

I paraphrased that his position was "the last year had shown how we needed a mature President".

It was an accurate summary of what he said. I referenced Biden to contradict his position.

Remind me, how is that not truthful?

Better to remind me on why you choose to bring in Biden into a Trump thread?

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Better to remind me on why you choose to bring in Biden into a Trump thread?

The other poster referenced the last year, a mature president, and the white house.

Sounds like Biden to me.

Who did you think he was referring to?

23 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Trump doesn't know the difference between 5 miles and fifty miles!

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, rgraham said:

My life was much better under the Trump administration than the current regime. Retirement savings have been cut in half.

Exactly how did that happen, or are you blaming the current government for your own choices?

My retirement savings are the same as they were two years ago.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, rgraham said:

My life was much better under the Trump administration than the current regime. Retirement savings have been cut in half.

Please explain how the stock market performance over this year has anything at all do do with the White House.

1 hour ago, ThailandRyan said:

Ah so nice to see the ones fans already saying the election has been stolen hecause of the Trump Hate Media...so predictable and laughable. In Trumps speech he also blamed China for his election loss as well, you must be so happy @proton

He said many people thought China played an active role in the 2020 election. 

2 hours ago, LosLobo said:

I suggest Putin didn't have a large enough war chest to fund his war when Trump was POTUS, and he was possibly waiting to see if his chosen candidate won in 2020. And if Trump had won, Trump would have supported his criminal mate against Ukraine and Nato.

When Trump failed to win in 2020, Trump tried to order an unplanned and an immediate withdrawal from Afghanistan to leave mess for Biden. 

The withdrawal was always going be problematic but one almost a year before Biden's planned one it would have been a chaotic disaster.

Trump secret memo ordering withdrawal from Afghanistan blindsided national security team: New Woodward/Costa book | CNN Politics

Fiction section.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, JonnyF said:

The other poster referenced the last year, a mature president, and the white house.

Sounds like Biden to me.

Who did you think he was referring to?

Again, the other poster did not reference a "mature president" He made no mention of any president. Paraphrasing inaccurately is no excuse for not quoting what he really said, its not exactly hard and exposes your attempt to hide the fact that it had nothing to do with a "mature president"

"I think the international events of the past year have demonstrated precisely why it’s important to have an experienced President in the WH."

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, candide said:

How is it possible? Aren't your retirement savings indexed on the U.S. stock market?

https://tradingeconomics.com/united-states/stock-market

Screenshot_20221116-095519.png

I would suggest that a lot of elderly non-working retirees would have moved their funds to low interest non-risk investments such as cash when COVID hit and have not moved them back to stocks until the market stopped bouncing. 

Especially when they have no way of replacement of funds.

38 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

was he referring to somebody else??? because it can't be him, as he has absolutely NO experience in politics

1 hour ago, JonnyF said:

Why would he not be concerned with his mental capacity if he thought he would consider the advice given to him carefully? That process of careful consideration requires mental capacity.

Think about it for a while before replying, I prefer not to explain it a third time.

It's a pity they don't make glasses for people who see things that aren't there.