Former President Donald Trump files to run in 2024

Scott

58 minutes ago, rgraham said:

My life was much better under the Trump administration than the current regime. Retirement savings have been cut in half.

Funny, my retirements savings have grown as well as my Stocks.  The interest rates now given have not been seen in a very very long time. Just locked in another CD at 4.2%.

Edited by ThailandRyan
  • Thumbs Up 1

22 minutes ago, candide said:

He forgot Hugo Chavez, lol!

Anyway, the usual Trump m.o. : " people say...", " I've been told.." etc....

At least he can speak for more than 3 minutes without embarrassing the country and knows how many states there are ????

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Sparktrader said:

So who voted Democrats in mid terms? Do they like 8% inflation and less money?

Inflation is the world over, yet the US interest rates because of the Feds increases are also rising. Moving stocks when the markets were looking like it would take hits and then with the energy issues was a win win for many. My oil stocks and energy stocks are up 20% or more in the last year....

39 minutes ago, proton said:

He said many people thought China played an active role in the 2020 election. 

He says a lot of things, seldom is any of it the truth.

But here he is making an unsubstantiated claim which will swiftly become an article of faith amongst his supporters.

It doesn’t have to be true, only needs to be something Trump said, locked it to be breathlessly defended.

8 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

It's also a pity humility cannot be bottled for those who cannot accept when they are wrong.

So Trump is 100% correct with his statements and he isn't corrupt, and it's all a political hack job being done on him...wow, drank the kool-aid you did.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Fat is a type of crazy said:

Is this thing about him not being able to be prosecuted if he is nominee really a thing? Only in certain contexts? Not at all? Wonder if it makes a big difference or not. 

No, there is protection for candidates, or would be candidates against prosecution, there are policies regarding not making announcements wrt investigations of candidates within  90days(?) before an election.

But Trump announcing his run will not protect him from prosecution.

• Thanks 1