mmasked and embarrassed

1FinickyOne

4 hours ago, ThailandRyan said:

Why is it sad?  What right do you have to inject yourself and your beliefs into the lives of others and find fault with their decisions. Do you tell others, vocally, how to live there lives....I thought not.

Let's put an end to parenting. Let's put an end to political agenda. Let's stop legal advice and psychological therapy, let's stop providing any advice whatsoever. Just in case someone does not welcome new ideas...

• Haha 1

Just now, Non Immigrant said:

What's the debate about then?

Doesn't the law factor into it?

Are are you just trying to ignore a logical point and a decent argument?

No, the issue is purely scientific. I have made this pretty clear. It's about respect, not only doing what you are forced to do by the law.

3 minutes ago, Sparktrader said:

Show me the peer viewed studies on masks. Not science without it.

You claim its science.

It's been shown literally hundreds of times on this forum. Whether you believe them or not you're only showing your disdain for reading links. You need to at least admit those peer reviewed studies are there and have been posted.

3 hours ago, ozimoron said:

It's not just airports. Every time I go to a shopping center I see the majority of Thais wearing masks and the majority of Farangs not wearing them. Civility demands we should wear them or go home in my opinion, regardless of any laws.

Funny thing is if you go ask most Thai's why they are wearing them they do not say because of Covid or fear of spreading covid etc etc

Instead the ones I've asked while out visiting friends in CM all say because people look at them funny when they don't.

So basically they feel funny about judgemental folks like your OP so they go full sheep mode

Yet back in the villages nearly zero mask usage here

Just now, ozimoron said:

It's been shown literally hundreds of times on this forum. Whether you believe them or not you're only showing your disdain for reading links. You need to at least admit those peer reviewed studies are there and have been posted.

Hundreds of opinions or real science? You seem confused between the 2.

2 minutes ago, Sparktrader said:

A recent COCHRANE review38 found that surgical mask usage had very little or no effect on the risk of infection, with low (for respiratory illness) or moderate certainty (for laboratory confirmed infection).  

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8499874/#!po=50.0000

Science looks weak on masks

You said peer review. What happened to that?