mmasked and embarrassed

1FinickyOne

5 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

That's one place and not all of California is mask free, and neither is the rest of the world. I just returned from the Philippines and masks are worn there. 

In California masks are still being worn 

9-23-22: Masks are still required in some settings and strongly recommended in others—see the summary below and details in the Health Officer Order and the LA County COVID-19 Response Plan.Sep 23, 2565 BE

I spent 2 days in SF, No masks. The front desk at Marriott, no mask. San Diego, no masks.

I'm just reporting how it was. Until I  got in the tunnel boarding an EVA flight to BKK. Then it was mask time,

2 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

I spent 2 days in SF, No masks. The front desk at Marriott, no mask. San Diego, no masks.

I'm just reporting how it was. Until I  got in the tunnel boarding an EVA flight to BKK. Then it was mask time,

Yet in places masks are still being worn and recommended to be worn. That's a big difference than no where else in the world are they being worn..."you can say thank you for showing me the error of my ways and thank you sir for ensuring I see the truth"

Edited by ThailandRyan

4 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

Again, this topic is about civility, not law,

NSW is not a lefty state and the recommendations are at the behest of the medical community, not a political decision..

Those states just happen to be where the virus it most prevalent. The virus attacks lefty states because they pose the biggest threat to it.

Most people ignore it. Who cares what some paper shuffler says? They go out to buy coffees without masks.

5 hours ago, 1FinickyOne said:

There were announcements asking people to mask... in English. Only the farang were refusing to be courteous. 

If the wearing of masks were mandatory , you would have a point , however my understanding is that mask wearing is optional.

If you see thousands of Lemmings leaping off a cliff , do you feel embarassed by those who decide not to ?

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

Yet in places masks are still being worn and recommended to be worn. That's a big difference than no where else in the world are they being worn..."you can say thank you for showing me the error of my ways and thank you sir for ensuring I see the truth"

Most dont wear masks. Most dont care what some paper shuffler says.

Just now, joecoolfrog said:

If the wearing of masks were mandatory , you would have a point , however my understanding is that mask wearing is optional.

If you see thousands of Lemmings leaping off a cliff , do you feel embarassed by those who decide not to ?

Some of us think the lemmings are the virus deniers. Think Hermann Cain award.

6 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

Yeah but truth doesnt count to these mask fans.

1 minute ago, ThailandRyan said:

Never said the world, but SF used to be the epicenter of maskism. Now, no more. But hey, good on you for wearing a mask. I wear one to blend in with the zombies.

4 minutes ago, Sparktrader said:

Most dont wear masks. Most dont care what some paper shuffler says.

Now your tone has changed...you can never state " sorry I was wrong" can you. They either don't wear them elsewhere at all or they are, it can not be an in between based on your earlier comments.

• Like 1

Just now, ThailandRyan said:

Now your tone has changed...you can never state " sorry I was wrong" can you. They either don't wear them elsewhere at all or they are, it can not be an in between based on your earlier comments.

How ironic. You never admit to being wrong despite being wrong and proven wrong.

Its not 100% or 0%. Its now a minority in west. 

1 minute ago, Willy Wombat said:

99.9% of people are not wearing masks in Brisbane .

The current strain is weaker than the last.

Nearly everybody is vaccinated.

The vaccines are useless at stopping transmission .

People are sick of overbearing and fear mongering politicians .

Wearing of masks is recommended in certain places. Not mandated.

Wear one if you feel like it.

Don't wear one if you don't want to.

Time to respect other people's choices.

Correct. 20 months to get vaccines. Time to live life. 

52 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

Where did I say restrictions, you forget mask wearing outside of Thailand is still occurring

Nowhere near as much is in Thainland.

Many airlines do not even require masks now, there's hardly a more confined environment than that...says it all really.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, PJ71 said:

Nowhere near as much is in Thainland.

Many airlines do not even require masks now, there's hardly a more confined environment than that...says it all really.

Yet they are still being worn elsewhere, or aren't they....hmm TTFN funny guy. You do deflect quite a bit.your like a pitch back I had as a kid.

Just now, ThailandRyan said:

Yet they are still being worn elsewhere, or aren't they....hmm TTFN funny guy. You do deflect quite a bit.your like a pitch back I had as a kid.

I don't deflect anything.

They're being worn elsewhere, of course - morons exist everywhere.

The amount they're worn in Thailand is was more than the majority of other countries, possibly with the exception of China and N Korea, sounds like you'd fit in there well....