mmasked and embarrassed

1FinickyOne

20 minutes ago, Denim said:

But that is not the main point here. It is rather a show of respect to the sensitivities of citizens of a country you are visiting even if you think they are a waste of time. 

I am not visiting Thailand. I live here.

And I don't consider masks to be a waste of time - because it doesn't take time to wear a mask. I consider them to be ineffective - and dangerous, both physically and mentally, for the health of humans.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

Stop with the misinformation. If I'm not mistaken, questioning the effectiveness of masks has been banned on this forum for some time.

When you can win an argument, declare your opponents to be spreading misinformation and try to get them censored. Does it make you feel good to resort to such desperate measures? Do you really think that there is anything that shouldn't be questioned?

1 minute ago, MichaelHunt said:

When you can win an argument, declare your opponents to be spreading misinformation and try to get them censored. Does it make you feel good to resort to such desperate measures? Do you really think that there is anything that shouldn't be questioned?

Misinformation is not a subjective thing. It needs to be called out each and every time and definitely censored.

come on, the OP is just virtue signaling, there's nothing wrong with not following the herd, being independent of thought and action, as long as your not harming anyone.

on a separate note, what puzzles me is the pretty much 100% mask compliance, yet almost zero % sanitising and social distancing, doesn't make logical sense.

3 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

Misinformation is not a subjective thing. It needs to be called out each and every time and definitely censored.

In that case, I call you out for misinformation, because I can show you lots of studies that shows that masks are ineffective and even dangerous:

https://brownstone.org/articles/more-than-150-comparative-studies-and-articles-on-mask-ineffectiveness-and-harms/

I therefore demand that you be censored - and suspended. How do you feel about censorship now? (Don't worry - I'm sure you're not at risk of being censored - even if you are spreading misinformation - because you are spreading the officially approved misinformation.)

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, MichaelHunt said:

In that case, I call you out for misinformation, because I can show you lots of studies that shows that masks are ineffective and even dangerous:

https://brownstone.org/articles/more-than-150-comparative-studies-and-articles-on-mask-ineffectiveness-and-harms/

I therefore demand that you be censored - and suspended. How do you feel about censorship now? (Don't worry - I'm sure you're not at risk of being censored - even if you are spreading misinformation - because you are spreading the officially approved misinformation.)

So you use an organization known for promoting misinformation based on the Great Barrington Declaration...how funny.

Science-Based Medicine
https://sciencebasedmedicine.org › t...
The “spiritual child of the Great Barrington Declaration” promotes ...

3 minutes ago, Sparktrader said:

Nothing you say is relevant if not Thai law. Farangs dont need to worry about opinions.

Thai doctors aren't relevant? Your statement is about as xenophobic and narcissistic as it gets.

fwiw, the virus doesn't care about the law.

Edited by ozimoron

2 hours ago, ThailandRyan said:

Tell that to those unvaccinated who have passed on before the vaccines rolled out and lessened the chances of dying.

Any evidence on that, except the fluff the Pharma companies tell you? While they tried to suppress the real evidence for how long? 76 years was it?

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1