Vice President Harris Announces New Initiatives to Strengthen U.S.-Thailand Alliance and to Support Mekong Sub-Region

webfact

6 hours ago, earlinclaifornia said:

Please enjoy  You will be forever find yourself beholding to those that help you 

"You will be forever find yourself beholding"... well I don't know about forever but I know in about 10 minutes I'll be holding a fork when I sit down to breakfast. 

On 11/19/2022 at 10:42 AM, HuskerDo2 said:

"The Vice President is expanding our bilateral cooperation on areas such as the climate crisis and economic development by accelerating the clean energy transition, building climate resilience, and promoting sustainable development."......

Let's be clear, SHE isn't expanding anything. She's just a token offered up by Biden to get the votes to win the election. I can only hope future Presidents take note and don't choose a VP candidate to run on the ticket if they truly aren't qualified to lead the country. Most of Harris' staff resigned a few months ago. That tells a lot.

Right. She's in Thailand so that in 2024 Biden can win the all-important Thai-American vote.

• Haha 2

21 hours ago, HuskerDo2 said:

"You will be forever find yourself beholding"... well I don't know about forever but I know in about 10 minutes I'll be holding a fork when I sit down to breakfast. 

While she is President from 2028 tp 2032 plan on a very steady barf time.  24/7 360

Edited by earlinclaifornia
  • Haha 1