Elon Musk restores Donald Trump’s Twitter account

Scott

12 minutes ago, FarAngMoh said:

I haven’t examined all of the evidence, but on the surface it does appear that Trump might have at least indirectly been involved in provoking the riot. If true, it was 100% wrong of him to do so, even if the election was stolen - and I’m not totally convinced it wasn’t. I saw clear irregularities that have never been explained in the voting data from cities like Philadelphia, Detroit and Milwaukee. If true, that would be 100% wrong as well.

That said, why must it be like choosing the least worst candidate? Many liberals really didn’t want Biden, but they’d take him over Trump. Many conservatives didn’t really want Trump, but they’d take him over Biden. Both candidates actually lean moderate, and neither uphold their party’s ideals in many ways (although Biden now seems to just be in “where do I sign” mode, and agrees to anything his party wants). There plenty not to like on both sides — I don’t see how people can have so much zeal for either side.

"I saw clear irregularities that have never been explained in the voting data from cities like Philadelphia, Detroit and Milwaukee."

Please identify these clear irregularities.

In a two-party, winner takes all system voting for the lesser of two evils is common.  That's why I want to see Rank Choice Voting.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sparktrader said:

Not for him. Police job to control protests. The potus doesnt control protests.

Non-Americans should be careful where and what they post.

Trump took an oath:

"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."

The US Capitol and US Congress was under attack.  He could have ended the attack and made it clear physically attacking the US government was wrong and criminal with a single tweet.  Instead he watched television.  That must be the biggest, clearest case of dereliction of duty in US history.

• Like 1

During a rant on his War Room podcast, Bannon suggested that Republicans have the power to "adjudicate" the election. He called the Biden administration an "illegitimate regime."

"And I don't care if the new special prosecutor or anybody — it's an illegitimate regime," he opined. "And we're going to get a chance to adjudicate that in the new Congress when we get the real [Jan. 6] Committee going."

Bannon noted that Rep. Kevin McCarthy (R-CA) has promised Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) that she can lead investigations if he becomes Speaker of the House.

https://www.rawstory.com/steve-bannon-adjudicate-2020/

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, heybruce said:

BTW:  I stand by my post that spending large amounts of time studying the words of Jesus and Donald Trump is said.  It's kind of like claiming you are a student of Aristotle and Daffy Duck.

I think that you misunderstood  my post .

I can recite more of Donald Trumps words than I can  recite Jesus's words .

I have spent a lot of time in the last six years studying and dissecting what Donald has said and what he meant (on internet forums) , my point was that Trump has taken the place of Jesus , these days 

1 minute ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

I have spent a lot of time in the last six years studying and dissecting what Donald has said and what he meant (on internet forums) , my point was that Trump has taken the place of Jesus , these days 

Correct his followers at rallies often carry large crucifixes 

11 minutes ago, heybruce said:

Non-Americans should be careful where and what they post.

Trump took an oath:

"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."

The US Capitol and US Congress was under attack.  He could have ended the attack and made it clear physically attacking the US government was wrong and criminal with a single tweet.  Instead he watched television.  That must be the biggest, clearest case of dereliction of duty in US history.

Police job.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

During a rant on his War Room podcast, Bannon suggested that Republicans have the power to "adjudicate" the election. He called the Biden administration an "illegitimate regime."

"And I don't care if the new special prosecutor or anybody — it's an illegitimate regime," he opined. "And we're going to get a chance to adjudicate that in the new Congress when we get the real [Jan. 6] Committee going."

Bannon noted that Rep. Kevin McCarthy (R-CA) has promised Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) that she can lead investigations if he becomes Speaker of the House.

https://www.rawstory.com/steve-bannon-adjudicate-2020/

That's what happens when you let the lunatics run the asylum.

13 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

That's clear evidence of a cult.

4 minutes ago, Sparktrader said:

So much hate. Explains why you got the facts wrong after 22 months of research.

The only "fact" of mine you have identified as wrong is your uninformed, un-American disagreement with me regarding the importance of the attack on the Capitol.

1 minute ago, heybruce said:

The only "fact" of mine you have identified as wrong is your uninformed, un-American disagreement with me regarding the importance of the attack on the Capitol.

No you falsely claimed several things. You compared Trump with Hitler. You claimed Trump did nothing during protests. You claimed it isnt police job to control protests.

After 2 mins on google I proved you wrong. You spent 22 months hating Trump based on incorrect information.

• Love It 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Sparktrader said:

Police job. Learn how the law works instead of posting hate. 

1 minute ago, Sparktrader said:

The Capitol police were overwhelmed.  The DC police didn't have jurisdiction.  Paralysis in Trump's government was keeping the National Guard from being called up.

And, as has been noted, Trump could have done a lot to defuse and end the situation with a single tweet.  He took an oath to defend and protect; he did nothing but watch television until he was confident the insurrection would fail. 

At a minimum that is gross dereliction of duty, if not complicity in the insurrection.

You are not a US citizen.  You have never taken an oath to defend the US Constitution.  You clearly don't know what you are posting about.  Stop annoying people with your ignorant posts.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1