Data from Hunter Biden's laptop is real and was not planted by Russians looking to frame the Biden family: CBS News

Scott

16 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

When the major social media platforms threw up a blackout, it was hard for the story to get any traction. Now, compare Fox vs. Meta, Twitter, New York Times, Washington Post, ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, MSNBC, all of whom chose to be silent.  

But the contents tell the story.  Hunter is despicable,  from dating his late brother's widow (while Hunter was still married) to fathering an out of wedlock child off a stripper. Joe's involvement will come to light, he has been covering for his wayward son for decades.

You guys live for this drama it appears.  When the smoke clears it will all have been just political jerrymandering and embellishments as usual so in the masters words...."Your Fired"

• Thumbs Up 2

39 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

You are once again engaging in conspiracy theories.

FOX alone could punch a hole in this fantasy ‘Blackout’ of yours.

Sinclair Media which owns CBS and most of the nations rightwing talk radio stations certainly could.

Fox has been showing bits and pieces of the laptop story for awhile. Very entertaining.

• Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

How about we stop the whatabout-ism and stick to the topic at hand? If you want to discuss young Jarad, feel free to start a thread about him. 

No, this is a fair comparison and relevant to the topic. If Hunter Biden deserves investigation for dirty business practices, so should Jared/Ivanka.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, HappyExpat57 said:

Then you shouldn't be adding your comments to a topic on politics, then saying you don't do them. By adding your comments you are "doing politics." You can't have it both ways.

ok so clearly that went right over your head. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

Damn Son, you better hit that bong again so that your mind can get foggier with more fanicful falsehoods.  Yes the vast majority, not the maga crowd or the ice cream loving crowd are well put together these days.  It is the media that portrays feces differently than it is in many respects in order for ratings and funding, no more is News Fair and Balanced, yet most of the folks I know are, and earn good livings.

ok got it your little circle is amazing. 

i don't watch news really or media cnn fox abc etc. i don't have facebook or instagram or anything like that. this site youtube and downloading movies is the extent of my internet use. 

i'm too distracted now to be focusing on my life. now where is my flip phone so i can upload a selfie to myspace. 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Phoenix Rising said:

Ah, another "you are all lemmings but I have seen the light". For some reason you all come across as......shall we say 'special', and not in a good way....:coffee1:.

In your case could it be connected to the nickname you have given yourself (stoner)?

says the phoenix rising. good grief.

you should really look into social media and the effects on peoples brain function and daily abilities.

• Love It 1

2 hours ago, Srikcir said:

A review of hard drive by The Washington Post - March 30, 2022

https://www.washingtonpost.com/technology/2022/03/30/hunter-biden-laptop-data-examined/

In part:

• The vast majority of the data — and most of the nearly 129,000 emails it contained — could not be verified by either of the two security experts who reviewed the data for The Post.
  • The experts found the data had been repeatedly accessed and copied by people other than Hunter Biden over nearly three years. (Before possession by the FBI)
  • Most of the data obtained by The Post lacks cryptographic features that would help experts make a reliable determination of authenticity
  • The Post’s review of these emails found that most were routine communications that provided little new insight into Hunter Biden’s work for the company.

From the FBI potential federal laws violated but nothing seems to be a nefarious criminal political conspiracy, especially with VP Biden:

• "they (FBI) believe is sufficient evidence to charge him (HB) with tax crimes and a false statement related to a gun purchase."

It is for U.S. Attorney in Delaware, a Trump administration holdover, to decide on whether to file such charges.

October 6, 2022

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/2022/10/06/hunter-biden-tax-gun-charges/

“The experts found the data had been repeatedly accessed and copied by people other than Hunter Biden over nearly three years. (Before possession by the FBI)”

This alone is more than enough to get any trial based on information in this ‘laptop’ tossed out.

Those wedded to this ‘Hunter Biden nonsense’ are switching off their sense reality when they deny this single fact.

• Like 2