Data from Hunter Biden's laptop is real and was not planted by Russians looking to frame the Biden family: CBS News

Scott

19 hours ago, ozimoron said:

I'm just saying that if H Biden had done anything illegal, he would have been charged years ago. If it's later established that he did then fine, he deserves it.

Let's forget the corruption for a minute and focus on the truthfulness of your statement.

Is smoking crack now legal in the USA? Regardless of the photographic evidence of him smoking it, he freely admits to having done so in his memoir and countless interviews, and his father also said he did it. Years pass, he never was arrested for narcotics crimes.

and this

"President Biden appeared to admit Tuesday that his son Hunter lied about his drug use to buy a gun — a federal felony — by pointing to the first son’s memoir, which describes his roaring crack cocaine addiction at the time."

https://nypost.com/2022/10/11/joe-biden-says-hunter-is-on-the-straight-and-narrow-denies-alleged-gun-crime/

2 clean cut crimes. Years passed, the DOJ refuses to hold these guys accountable. Your statement is clearly factually incorrect, Hunter did many things illegal, evidence is abundant and conclusive, no charges are laid. 

• Like 1
  • Love It 1

15 minutes ago, SunnyinBangrak said:

quote "The problem is that Biden's campaign did not meet with foreign operatives, that Biden did not commit an abuse of power by pressuring a foreign leader in order to try to discredit his main opponent"

demonstrably false - in fact your whole post has no bearing on reality, but I''ll just fact check your statement here as left wing msm did cover it so I can provide a link. Biden pressured a foreign sovereign nation to delay an oil price hike until AFTER the midterms. No reason whatsoever to do this other than to gain political points. 

"The Biden administration asked Saudi Arabia, the de-facto leader of oil producer group OPEC, to delay its decision on oil output by a month, the kingdom said in a statement.

Notably, Biden’s request would have delayed the decision until after the U.S. midterm elections."

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/10/13/biden-admin-asked-saudi-arabia-to-postpone-opec-cut-by-a-month-saudis-say.html

and then to make the scandal much worse the then threatened consequences for Saudi not doing what Biden wanted

"President Joe Biden is angry at Saudi Arabia for its decision to slash oil production along with its OPEC allies against U.S. wishes, and he’s made no secret of it. 

The oil producer group in early October announced its largest supply cut since 2020, to the tune of 2 million barrels per day from November, which its members say is designed to spur a recovery in crude prices to counter a potential fall in demand. 

For this, Biden said in an interview with CNN on Tuesday that there would be “consequences.” He did not go into further detail as to what those consequences might be."

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/10/12/biden-threatens-consequences-for-saudi-arabia-after-opec-cut.html

Real quid pro quo'ing. Will he be impeached for it?

Real quid pro quo'ing. Will he be impeached for it? ????

Saudi Arabia's game is simple: keep oil prices high as threats to its revenue loom, analysts say

Rather than trying to restore the proper functioning of oil markets, analysts say Saudi Arabia's game is simple: keep oil prices high so the kingdom can get as much revenue as it can. 

"More market uncertainty has boosted prices, which is exactly what Saudi Arabia is looking to do," said Stephen Ellis, utilities and energy analyst at Morningstar. "Saudi Arabia does appear more concerned about a recession, which would tank oil prices, so it wants to capture the benefit of high oil prices as long as possible."

https://markets.businessinsider.com/news/commodities/oil-price-outlook-saudi-arabia-opec-recession-iran-nuclear-deal-2022-8

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, SunnyinBangrak said:

Let's forget the corruption for a minute and focus on the truthfulness of your statement.

Is smoking crack now legal in the USA? Regardless of the photographic evidence of him smoking it, he freely admits to having done so in his memoir and countless interviews, and his father also said he did it. Years pass, he never was arrested for narcotics crimes.

and this

"President Biden appeared to admit Tuesday that his son Hunter lied about his drug use to buy a gun — a federal felony — by pointing to the first son’s memoir, which describes his roaring crack cocaine addiction at the time."

https://nypost.com/2022/10/11/joe-biden-says-hunter-is-on-the-straight-and-narrow-denies-alleged-gun-crime/

2 clean cut crimes. Years passed, the DOJ refuses to hold these guys accountable. Your statement is clearly factually incorrect, Hunter did many things illegal, evidence is abundant and conclusive, no charges are laid. 

Just one question for you?  Has the DOJ prosecuted anyone who lied on the questionnaire in order to purchase a gun?

• Thumbs Up 1

49 minutes ago, SunnyinBangrak said:

and this

Photographic evidence of drug use has never been enough to secure a conviction. I would think that was obvious.  As for lying about his drug use, same thing. Biden has never been convicted of drug use to my knowledge so no impediment to buying a gun.

My truthfulness? You tell me.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, SunnyinBangrak said:

I was responding to a factually inaccurate post stating that had Hunter done anything illegal he would have been charged. We all know he did illegal things and did not get charged, I proved it with examples.

You made some allegations that may or may not be substantiated with evidence that may or may not be admissible.

The refrain ‘If (insert name) had done anything illegal they would have been charged” is a familiar one, it comes up often in discussions on this forum.

My response is always the same, investigators must find safe evidence and sworn testimony that is placed before a Grand Jury and the Grand Jury decides on indictment.

I’m not aware they refer to NY Post articles or Tucker Carlson’s offerings.

Edited by Chomper Higgot

52 minutes ago, Credo said:

You say comical, but your remark is the pathetic non-response we've all come to see.  So, all those problems and still you provide NO solution.  Nothing.  Just get rid of the Biden and everything will be OK.  It wasn't and won't be.

I was commenting on your ridiculous post, not offering a response to some imaginary question.  

50 minutes ago, SunnyinBangrak said:

I was responding to a factually inaccurate post stating that had Hunter done anything illegal he would have been charged. We all know he did illegal things and did not get charged, I proved it with examples.

You already know how long it takes to bring charges and do investigations, did you miss this on 7th Oct?

FBI gather 'sufficient evidence' to charge Biden's son Hunter for tax and gun purchase crimes

FBI agents are said to have a "viable case" against Hunter Biden, 52, who has been under investigation since 2018. The decision to charge him now rests with Delaware US Attorney General, David Weiss.

https://news.sky.com/story/fbi-gather-sufficient-evidence-to-charge-bidens-son-hunter-for-tax-and-gun-purchase-crimes-12714164

• Like 1

4 hours ago, SunnyinBangrak said:

quote "The problem is that Biden's campaign did not meet with foreign operatives, that Biden did not commit an abuse of power by pressuring a foreign leader in order to try to discredit his main opponent"

demonstrably false - in fact your whole post has no bearing on reality, but I''ll just fact check your statement here as left wing msm did cover it so I can provide a link. Biden pressured a foreign sovereign nation to delay an oil price hike until AFTER the midterms. No reason whatsoever to do this other than to gain political points. 

"The Biden administration asked Saudi Arabia, the de-facto leader of oil producer group OPEC, to delay its decision on oil output by a month, the kingdom said in a statement.

Notably, Biden’s request would have delayed the decision until after the U.S. midterm elections."

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/10/13/biden-admin-asked-saudi-arabia-to-postpone-opec-cut-by-a-month-saudis-say.html

and then to make the scandal much worse the then threatened consequences for Saudi not doing what Biden wanted

"President Joe Biden is angry at Saudi Arabia for its decision to slash oil production along with its OPEC allies against U.S. wishes, and he’s made no secret of it. 

The oil producer group in early October announced its largest supply cut since 2020, to the tune of 2 million barrels per day from November, which its members say is designed to spur a recovery in crude prices to counter a potential fall in demand. 

For this, Biden said in an interview with CNN on Tuesday that there would be “consequences.” He did not go into further detail as to what those consequences might be."

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/10/12/biden-threatens-consequences-for-saudi-arabia-after-opec-cut.html

Real quid pro quo'ing. Will he be impeached for it?

I take it you don't think the President should take actions or speak out after the leader of a cartel takes actions that are contrary to the interests of the United States.  I disagree, that's part of his job.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, nauseus said:

Well that's what I said in the first place. I am convinced of that.

I am not convinced at all.

There are or seem to be a few 'genuine' copies floating around. Where did they all come from?

IMHO the only 'genuine' article is the one that the FBI have, so to have copies floating around means, to me at least, that those copies were/are illegal, which in turn destroys the validity of the original evidence.

35 minutes ago, billd766 said:

I am not convinced at all.

There are or seem to be a few 'genuine' copies floating around. Where did they all come from?

IMHO the only 'genuine' article is the one that the FBI have, so to have copies floating around means, to me at least, that those copies were/are illegal, which in turn destroys the validity of the original evidence.

Not sure why any amount of copies should negate the validity of the original. Think Mona Lisa .. and smile.

1 minute ago, nauseus said:

Not sure why any amount of copies should negate the validity of the original. Think Mona Lisa .. and smile.

But the Mona Lisa is only a painting and has no data, plus it is unlikely to be produced as evidence in a court of law.

10 minutes ago, nauseus said:

Probably best to read the potential for the original to have been tampered and why chain of custody is so important otherwise it is immediately thrown out of court.

As for the copy that cbs used that they got from the shop owner, who said "its a clean copy" well we all know that does not fall in the remits of chain of custody.

Chain of Custody – Digital Forensics

https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/chain-of-custody-digital-forensics/

Edited by Bkk Brian
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, shdmn said:

I hear that the location of Jimmy Hoffa's body is also located on Hunter Biden's laptop.  Everyone is talking about it.  All the best people.  Ask anyone.

Do you know if there was anything about Lord Lucan as well.

Edited by billd766
added extra text
  • Haha 2

20 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Probably best to read the potential for the original to have been tampered and why chain of custody is so important otherwise it is immediately thrown out of court.

As for the copy that cbs used that they got from the shop owner, who said "its a clean copy" well we all know that does not fall in the remits of chain of custody.

Read your own geeky link - it is not necessarily [immediately] thrown out of court - it might be.

I was not referring to copies.

2 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

I was also not just referring to copies read my post again and perhaps read the article again

• Like 1

Just now, nauseus said:

Why edit the pertinent part to my post out?

28 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Oh, how I wish on Hunter's laptop there was:

1. Paying Americans a living wage.

2. Paying teachers a decent wage for all the work they do, as well as giving them safe and supportive working conditions.

3. A plan to rehabilitate the homeless, with mental and drug treatment, job training, housing.

4. Something to address the growing immigration and refugee issues, other than flying and bussing them around as political stunts.

Maybe then the Republicans would take an interest in such things.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

25 minutes ago, nauseus said:

OK then, just concentrate on my first sentence.

ANY copy outside the chain of evidence is suspect. Nobody knows where it came from, who had access to it or, for how long. All copies are suspect and therefore worthless.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1