Biker group, all 3x protected got COVID

THAIPHUKET

16 minutes ago, Eleftheros said:

Everyone knows that the 'vaccines' don't stop you catching Covid.

But for any particular individual to claim that being vaccinated definitely stopped them getting sicker from a Covid infection than they would otherwise have been is evidence-free nonsense.

How can anyone possibly know that the vaccinations helped them in their particular case? It makes no sense, yet people are claiming this the whole time.

I can admire their loyalty to the government cause, but not their logic.

You could say the same for flu vaccines, but not believing anything or suspicious of everything soon goes to conspiracy theories

• Like 2

Just now, ozimoron said:

Your "extreme thinking" is actually medical science.

No, it's illogical nonsense.

Even if you accept that overall, vaccination on average reduces the severity of Covid infection in the population, that doesn't mean it works equally for everyone in every individual case, because people are individual and different.

It is logical fallacy in action.

Just now, Eleftheros said:

No, it's illogical nonsense.

Even if you accept that overall, vaccination on average reduces the severity of Covid infection in the population, that doesn't mean it works equally for everyone in every individual case, because people are individual and different.

It is logical fallacy in action.

Again, an allegation of a claim that was never made.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ozimoron said:

Again, an allegation of a claim that was never made.

Except for the poster who recently wrote: "Yeah, I had 4 injections then I got covid. Fortunately the vaccine protected me from getting really ill."

That's exactly the claim that is being made.

• Like 1

Just now, Eleftheros said:

Except for the poster who recently wrote: "Yeah, I had 4 injections then I got covid. Fortunately the vaccine protected me from getting really ill."

That's exactly the claim that is being made.

No it isn't. Nothing there about the vaccine affecting different people differently.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Eleftheros said:

Yes, extreme thinking in any direction leads to poor outcomes.

Which is why I get tired of reading nonsense like "I've had six Covid jabs, got Covid last week, not feeling too bad. Thank heaven I got vaccinated it would have been much much worse!!!!"

"I've had six Covid jabs, got Covid last week, not feeling too bad. Thank heaven I got vaccinated it would have been much much worse!!!!"

Can't find that anywhere on this thread?