Best Defense Situational Awareness ALERT Factor

Rhys

The other day  I driving on the main road 4 lanes, 2 down 2 up about 3pm.. I noticed their was a big space between the stop light and the first two cars. It seems there was a man half naked, very dark and dirty, in the middle of the street threatening the cars, he was carrying 2 swords.. I thought he was going to attack one of the cars.. He was just yelling, and possibly drugged out.. 

However, it got me thinking, what would be my escape/evasion if he was to attack me.?   I know we try to scan ahead and of course, look for any space to get out.  I had my helmet and gloves on but wore a light jacket.  Scary..

• Thumbs Up 1

25 minutes ago, TheFishman1 said:

If you couldn’t ride off you get off your bike take off your helmet and hit him in the nuts with your helmet TIT

Right, the helmet is so large it will just bounce off his stomach and then he will slash your neck for stupidity.

• Like 1

Sounds like you were on a motorcycle.  You are fine, crazy man hates cars as much as most of us on two wheels.  Cars and tour buses always jamming up all the roads around central Pattaya on any weekend slowing or stopping us from going anywhere.  Get his number next time

• Haha 2