Are we living in the Matrix?

10 minutes ago, Phnom Penh Trader said:

5EB99294-5E6F-4EED-852A-CD4B2274543B.jpeg.9d331ba1bd3e1341ecfb516ca017f3e1.jpegHere’s my little cat I found one day down a side street in Phrom Pong,I left Thailand about a year later but he (Snowy/Hi Ma) was feral anyway and only coming back to the house once a week to say hello!

Yup. I go away, house empty for 6+ weeks.

Soi cat rocks up on motor bike sound.

She lives elsewhere.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, JimTripper said:

Boring thread with no bickering or insults

What are you talking about you id**t.

That's not even a cat - where I come from we have proper cats we call Lions  ????

57 minutes ago, Phnom Penh Trader said:

According to many people including Elon Musk it is almost an impossibility that we are not and therefore in base reality,do you ever feel that strange things happen just at the right time and when you need them I certainly do?

This makes as much sense as someone paying billions for something and then sacking the majority of its employees ....

Should have sold those bloody Tesla shares ????

Edited by Pmbkk
  • Haha 1

43 minutes ago, Phnom Penh Trader said:

5EB99294-5E6F-4EED-852A-CD4B2274543B.jpeg.9d331ba1bd3e1341ecfb516ca017f3e1.jpegHere’s my little cat I found one day down a side street in Phrom Pong,I left Thailand about a year later but he (Snowy/Hi Ma) was feral anyway and only coming back to the house once a week to say hello!

Not much meat. Won't worth eating it.

Would somebody please inform the OP that nobody, no culture, has ever existed for tens, not to mention, hundreds of thousands of years. 

Of course, there are organisms which have existed for millions of years. 

And, three days ago, I found one in my bathroom. 

image.jpeg.77603ebb94e0dd7064a2573eee925cb0.jpeg

Eight inches long.

Edited by GammaGlobulin

2 minutes ago, GammaGlobulin said:

Would somebody please inform the OP that nobody, no culture, has ever existed for tens, not to mention, hundreds of thousands of years. 

Of course, there are organisms which have existed for millions of years. 

And, three days ago, I found one in my bathroom. 

Yes, only 5k years according to the gospel ????

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Phnom Penh Trader said:

If that cat is yours...

Then, this cat is a beauty.

You are lucky!

Such a beauty!

• Love It 1
  • Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, ChaiyaTH said:

The oldest human bones are over 20,000 years by now already with the latest findings. Then on top of that, we talk about advanced building structures without any other structures showing progress to that refined development, that are up to 30,000 years old.

There is just very little effort by the existing community to further dig into it, as it breaks up all the existing foundations of truth. A recent new netflix series actually digs into the pyramids too, one of the very new old ones is actually in Indonesia.

Combine that, where they never even wanted to dig and now found tunnels on a 300M high level hill, and the pyramids in China that are forbidden to study at all.

Or the ones found where they think atlantis was, the ones on islands like cyprus and malta, the list goes on and on. Colombus was a cheat.

Either there were aliens who built them, that fled another planet, as they now know that the other moon also had tsunami's before. Or all knowledge and 99% of humans died before being very advanced.

OR the matrix is real, then having a bunch of perfect pyramids suddenly is rookie too.

I saw a structural engineer at the bottom of one of the pyramids measuring the angles of the roof and wall with a set square,the tolerances were to a thousandth of an inch or so he stated that we couldn’t build so accurately with modern day technology today!

So who did build them?

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, ChaiyaTH said:

The oldest human bones are over 20,000 years by now already with the latest findings. Then on top of that, we talk about advanced building structures without any other structures showing progress to that refined development, that are up to 30,000 years old.

There is just very little effort by the existing community to further dig into it, as it breaks up all the existing foundations of truth. A recent new netflix series actually digs into the pyramids too, one of the very new old ones is actually in Indonesia.

Combine that, where they never even wanted to dig and now found tunnels on a 300M high level hill, and the pyramids in China that are forbidden to study at all.

Or the ones found where they think atlantis was, the ones on islands like cyprus and malta, the list goes on and on. Colombus was a cheat.

Either there were aliens who built them, that fled another planet, as they now know that the other moon also had tsunami's before. Or all knowledge and 99% of humans died before being very advanced.

OR the matrix is real, then having a bunch of perfect pyramids suddenly is rookie too.

We are the aliens ????

33 minutes ago, Phnom Penh Trader said:

I saw a structural engineer at the bottom of one of the pyramids measuring the angles of the roof and wall with a set square,the tolerances were to a thousandth of an inch or so he stated that we couldn’t build so accurately with modern day technology today!

So who did build them?

Thats a myth we could not build them today. We can, but why? Thats the question. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ChaiyaTH said:

IMO a race ruled earth ( doesn't matter if aliens or not ) with advanced technology, and died out or left long ago. Humans today descended from the workers/ serfs/ slaves left without the technology.

OR

I'm living in the Matrix.

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Only if we forgot our technology.

Well, some say human IQ is on decline and we reached our peak 10 000 years ago with. Today almost nothing is required to survive anymore and reproduce. 

Edited by Hummin

2 hours ago, GammaGlobulin said:

If that cat is yours...

Then, this cat is a beauty.

You are lucky!

Such a beauty!

I found him down a little Soi near Phrom Pong one night all on his own,he was probably around six weeks old and crying for his Mum I didn’t have the heart to just leave him there to die?

He is obviously Siamese and all my neighbours wanted him,at one point in history in Thailand only royalty were allowed to own them?