Where to buy cheap second hand electronics online?

organicman

try FB marketplace from personal sellers.  Might as well check lazada pricing too.

All brands pretty nice now if you are not looking for the latest and greatest tech.

Just make sure if you buy an offbrand that it has the features you want.

For example, I'm in a rental and I think this is a 60 inch, or maybe 55 Hisense. 

For example.  Pic is good.  But I hate that it has no blue tooth so we cannot connect a good sound system to it and the internal speakers are really bland (to us).

One quick search of google on the search page shows 55 Hisense 4k LED's going for 10k to 13,000 baht new.  That is without any deal shopping.

Plus, it's almost new year and after christmas, so many many many sales going to happen in electronics so you should be able to get a steal.

Most Thai municipalities have an electronics "fix-it" shop somewhere in the business area or close to the local market.  They usually have a few TV's for sale.

That said, if you shop around a bit, new in a box 55" TV's can be found for less that B9000.  

It's not unusual for a used TV to have hidden problems that don't show-up until after an hour or so of on time.

Edited by dddave

There were several promotions of Samsung and LG TVs of 8-9k baht lately, brand new with free delivery.

You could go to Kaidee.com and see what you can get there, but it won't be a whole lot cheaper, it's no guarantee it would work beyond the moment you buy it, and might not look very pretty.

If you can't read Thai, open it in Google Chrome, and use translate to English function: https://www.kaidee.com/c77a4190-electric-tv_hometheater-samsung?tv_hometheater_size_end=55&tv_hometheater_size_start=55