Asian interest ends as Brazil put down marker - but England don't need to worry!

webfact

17 hours ago, TigerandDog said:

The only reason Southgate doesn't have to worry about Brazil is because they won't get to play them. They'll be lucky to get past France, and even if they should somehow manage that they won't get past Spain. My guess is they'll be going home after tomorrow's game, with their tails between their legs et again.

Won't get past Spain eh?

I see your predictions are really worth listening to.

image.png.7e47e67585274aad67d09b973217d162.png

Got any more insights for us?

• Haha 2

14 hours ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

You seem to be hoping that England go out the World Cup and you dread England actually winning it .

Do you support any particular team in the world Cup, or just support whoever England are playing ?

Yes I support a particular team at the world cup who actually exceeded the expectations of their supporters. Even the team exceeded their own expectations. I will always support my home team, but I'm realistic when it comes to what they can achieve. My prediction for them for the group stage was 0 wins and 0 goals scored based on the group they were in. They made it out of the group stage by finishing 2nd in their group, so you can see from that how they far exceeded the expectations of their most loyal supporters.

As for England, no I don't just support whoever they are playing. The ONLY reason the football world doesn't want England to win is because of the way the supporters will never stop boasting about it. Heavens they still carry on about the 1966 win as though it was yesterday. I have English friends and as soon as the topic of discussion comes to the world cup, they start carrying on about how they won in 1966. The world doesn't want to hear another 60+ years of the <deleted> that England supporters carry on with.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

Won't get past Spain eh?

I see your predictions are really worth listening to.

image.png.7e47e67585274aad67d09b973217d162.png

Got any more insights for us?

Go back and read the post again, I said if they somehow manage to get past France they wouldn't get past Spain. Your comment only becomes relevant if they fluke a win against France, and even then Morocco would most likely beat them anyway.

No idea who actually wrote the original article.   IMO   there are two many points scattered out. 

So I talk just one particular here 

and merely address to one statement of the original   "This is not Mexico in 1970 "

The top Brazil ever assembled had been  1958 and 1970.  ( mind you,  Brazil 1958 was cross-continent victory which was much more difficult in those days ) 

Brazil 1982 could not compare to the two above due to very weak link of keeper and centre forward in 1982.  

IMO,   Brazil 2022 is as good as the those two great ones 5/6 decades ago.   

As of now,  Brazil  at least had all the games and alteration ( third game resting )  so far. 

I think a Brazil Vs France  Final would be the ideal ending as most anticipate.  

5 hours ago, TigerandDog said:

Yes I support a particular team at the world cup who actually exceeded the expectations of their supporters. Even the team exceeded their own expectations. I will always support my home team, but I'm realistic when it comes to what they can achieve. My prediction for them for the group stage was 0 wins and 0 goals scored based on the group they were in. They made it out of the group stage by finishing 2nd in their group, so you can see from that how they far exceeded the expectations of their most loyal supporters.

As for England, no I don't just support whoever they are playing. The ONLY reason the football world doesn't want England to win is because of the way the supporters will never stop boasting about it. Heavens they still carry on about the 1966 win as though it was yesterday. I have English friends and as soon as the topic of discussion comes to the world cup, they start carrying on about how they won in 1966. The world doesn't want to hear another 60+ years of the <deleted> that England supporters carry on with.

God sake, do stop going on about 1966 , it was well over 50 years ago now

• Like 1

Just now, Mac Mickmanus said:

God sake, do stop going on about 1966 , it was well over 50 years ago now

I'm not going on about it, I'm just saying that's what England supporters still do, and the LAST thing the football world wants is for England to win this year as we'll have to put up with their <deleted> for another 60+ years. Perhaps you should learn to read and comprehend before making ridiculous replies like the one you have.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, TigerandDog said:

I'm not going on about it, I'm just saying that's what England supporters still do, and the LAST thing the football world wants is for England to win this year as we'll have to put up with their <deleted> for another 60+ years. Perhaps you should learn to read and comprehend before making ridiculous replies like the one you have.

You ARE going on about it .

From my observations, its the Welsh , Scots and Irish who keep going on about it and its NOT the England supporters 

• Thumbs Up 1

On 12/8/2022 at 8:36 AM, Mac Mickmanus said:

Who are the ones on here who keep going on about it ?

when are you going to learn to read. I DID NOT say friends I knew on here, I said friends I knew here, meaning in Thailand. You really need to understand what has been written before making such uneducated replies.

On 12/8/2022 at 1:33 AM, TigerandDog said:

over the years, hundreds of them. Even the ones I'm friends with here still go on about it. 

When you said "here" you wasn't clear as to where "here" is .

It seemed to me that "here" meant here on ASEANNOW , rather than "here" being wherever you are in the World

5 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

When you said "here" you wasn't clear as to where "here" is .

It seemed to me that "here" meant here on ASEANNOW , rather than "here" being wherever you are in the World

that response further supports what I said. You need to learn to read things properly and actually understand them before replying

1 minute ago, TigerandDog said:

that response further supports what I said. You need to learn to read things properly and actually understand them before replying

As you are online on a World Wide forum, you really should be more specific when you write "here" as its not clear as to where your "here" is

Just now, Mac Mickmanus said:

As you are online on a World Wide forum, you really should be more specific when you write "here" as its not clear as to where your "here" is

go back and read what I said previously and try your hardest to understand the difference between "here" an "on here". At no point did I ever write anything that indicated that I was referring to people I knew on ASEANNOW. I used teh term "here" which meant where I was located. Basic English on my part, poor education on yours. So go away and stop bothering me with your stupidity.

Just now, TigerandDog said:

go back and read what I said previously and try your hardest to understand the difference between "here" an "on here". At no point did I ever write anything that indicated that I was referring to people I knew on ASEANNOW. I used teh term "here" which meant where I was located. Basic English on my part, poor education on yours. So go away and stop bothering me with your stupidity.

Now I can see why you don't have any friends on "here" , its obvious now 

• Love It 1

Just now, TigerandDog said:

I do have friends on here, and you've just further displayed your absolute stupidity by continuing to write absolute nonsense.

Yes, but you don't have any Friends on here who keep mentioning England winning the World Cup in 1966 , the friends you have who keep mentioning England winning the World Cup in 1966 and "here" , rather than *on here*

Now, lets stop going on about England winning the World Cup in 1966 

53 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Yes, but you don't have any Friends on here who keep mentioning England winning the World Cup in 1966 , the friends you have who keep mentioning England winning the World Cup in 1966 and "here" , rather than *on here*

Now, lets stop going on about England winning the World Cup in 1966 

Firstly you're the one who keeps going on about it, not me. I just made a single statement and you keep bringing it up and arguing about it.

Secondly I NEVER said I had friends "on here" that kept going on about it. So that's just a further example of your inability to understand what was actually written.

Thirdly I just read in another topic, where you got absolutely slammed for making a completely irrelevant comment. It can be implied from that comment that you didn't fully comprehend the topic and thus posted a comment that was absolute rubbbbbish.

now go away and try annoying someone else 

2 minutes ago, TigerandDog said:

Firstly you're the one who keeps going on about it, not me. I just made a single statement and you keep bringing it up and arguing about it.

Secondly I NEVER said I had friends "on here" that kept going on about it. So that's just a further example of your inability to understand what was actually written.

Thirdly I just read in another topic, where you got absolutely slammed for making a completely irrelevant comment. It can be implied from that comment that you didn't fully comprehend the topic and thus posted a comment that was absolute rubbbbbish.

now go away and try annoying someone else 

Please reply in that other topic, so I can address that post as I have no idea what you are going on about

Come on guys anything can happen keep an eye on the underdogs, Brazil Portugal Spain Germany Nederland's all gone I still think England and Croatia have a chance to play in the final but then again you never know.

‘BARELY BELIEVABLE’: Ronaldo in tears after getting benched again

World Cup 2022: Ronaldo in tears after ‘barely believable’ Morocco win | news.com.au — Australia’s leading news site