Bank of England Banking is CHANGEING ! BE AWARE BE PREPARED !

Interesting video but I was just as much interested in the subtitles. 

What language?

A Romance language? Much was sort-of familiar from French and Spanish I know but it wasn't either of those. Not Italian.

Romanian? 

The only thing I could find after a very quick search was on the BofE web site initially from last year - 

https://www.bankofengland.co.uk/news/2021/april/bank-of-england-statement-on-central-bank-digital-currency

A CBDC would be a new form of digital money issued by the Bank of England and for use by households and businesses. It would exist alongside cash and bank deposits, rather than replacing them.

And then this from earlier this year -

https://www.bankofengland.co.uk/paper/2022/responses-to-the-bank-of-englands-discussion-paper-on-new-forms-of-digital-money

• Like 1

1 hour ago, topt said:

I have just done a similar search and the most recent post I can find is  this;

Guidance on changes to banking reporting requirements | Bank of England

about changes published Published on 15 December 2021;

2 hours ago, MartinL said:

Interesting video but I was just as much interested in the subtitles. 

What language?

A Romance language? Much was sort-of familiar from French and Spanish I know but it wasn't either of those. Not Italian.

Romanian? 

Yes, Romanian 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

53 minutes ago, cleopatra2 said:

The BoE  is carrying out research on how and if the Digital Currency should be adopted nationwide.

The Digital currency (BoE) is already in operation for certain institutions ,. The BoE has stated it is not intending to withdraw cash without the public's approval.

The OP is just scaremongering / conspiracy nonsense, based on speculative what if's or maybee's.

Have you, or anyone, found any recent printed articles to support his outrageous banner headline?

January 2022: CBDC - A Solution in Search of a Problem

From the Economic Affairs Committee (of the UK parlement).

The report concludes there is no convincing case for why the UK needs a central bank digital currency (CBDC). The committee found that while a CBDC may provide some advantages, it could present significant challenges for financial stability and the protection of privacy.

Granted, I did only watch a few fragments of the video, but it appears to just be fear-mongering.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1