Get vaccinated! Six Covid dead in a day in ONE Korat hospital - tragic scenes all over again

webfact

45 minutes ago, ourmanflint said:

⚠️THERMONUCLEAR BAD—Hospitals completely overwhelmed in China ever since restrictions dropped. Epidemiologist estimate >60% of ???????? & 10% of Earth’s population likely infected over next 90 days. Deaths likely in the millions—plural. This is just the start—????

https://twitter.com/drericding/status/1604748747640119296?s=46&t=Jq3cV4_b3wChQJQCAY2kNQ

I was on Twitter and found Eric  when his original dire prediction was just days old.  I had returned from Thailand Jan 24th through Portland just a day after the first official USA case arrived via Portland.   I flew through Shanghai Dec 26th 2019 and was really sick jan2-7 in BKK.   I had severe brain fog in Feb March 2020.  I spent 8 hours a day at least reading everything I could.   

So many billions of people in China that a ugly mutation is likely.  

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

16 hours ago, mania said:

I had one J&J vac back in 8/2/21  So that is supposedly expired as they say it is good for 6 months.

Wasn't it cited as the great single jab protection back in the early days. It was given to French in Thailand by their Embassy. I feel so misled wrt the vaccines, they are not the cure / protection I was led to believe. But they are all we got!

On 12/13/2022 at 7:38 AM, cmsally said:

Covid can exacerbate some other conditions (as can the flu) but that doesn't mean it killed you; it just means you are in poor health. If someone has stage 4 cancer and dies with Covid, do we say they died from Covid? If someone dies from old age and they happen to have Covid, what did they die from?

Please, sally......... questions like this will really be difficult for so many of the readership to fathom. 

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, jacko45k said:

Wasn't it cited as the great single jab protection back in the early days. It was given to French in Thailand by their Embassy. I feel so misled wrt the vaccines, they are not the cure / protection I was led to believe. But they are all we got!

I never thought that "But They are All We Got"

I was always more willing to exercise my immune system to fight it as i did.

I always knew "That" is what I have & it has served me well my whole life.

I am not saying there are not those that "may have" benefit from a vaccine but I never considered myself in that group.

Yet the way the world went total sky is falling & started blaming those who did not vaccinate as if they were the spreaders or the cause the virus was not dying off quicker. (total nonsense) That is what caused folks like myself to seek the single dose smallest impact to my otherwise healthy system. Because IMO putting that vac in my system was the biggest threat of the whole Covid mess.

In hindsight it is a sad story of how humanity reacted & how they responded to this with their finger pointing sky is falling rhetoric. I would not want to be near any of them in a real emergency

Edited by mania
  • Haha 1

On 12/12/2022 at 10:59 AM, cmsally said:

Died "from Covid" or died "with Covid" . There is a big difference.

Especially when you consider that 3 of the dead were over 80 years old, way beyond the average life expectancy of the area. Not that this diminishes the pain and grief of the families, but it’s important to make the distinction between those that died from the illness, and those that tested positive whilst dying from some other disease.

• Like 1

On 12/12/2022 at 10:45 AM, Heng said:

Not an anti-vaxxer, but I think I'm going to stick with my 4 jabs over the past 2 years.    No more for my kids either (2 jabs each).   

totally agree with you. There is a lot f scare mongering with respect to Covid. If you are particularly susceptible then get more vaccine jabs if you want. Having said that the Pfizer report to the SEC did not give any confidence in it. 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, MrJ2U said:

I spent a weekend passing through.  99.9% of the people in Central and Terminal 21 are wearing masks.   

Definitely people are concerned and worried about another wave. 

I don't think so......this supposed consciousness of weary concern. 

Not the case whatsoever. 

In this particular instance, I believe the continued [en masse] mask wearing in public spaces was born of the cultural abiding of the natural reflex to authoritarianism - and repeated often and loud enough. 

• Thumbs Up 1

5 hours ago, mania said:

I never thought that "But They are All We Got"

I was always more willing to exercise my immune system to fight it as i did.

I always knew "That" is what I have & it has served me well my whole life.

I am not saying there are not those that "may have" benefit from a vaccine but I never considered myself in that group.

Yet the way the world went total sky is falling & started blaming those who did not vaccinate as if they were the spreaders or the cause the virus was not dying off quicker. (total nonsense) That is what caused folks like myself to seek the single dose smallest impact to my otherwise healthy system. Because IMO putting that vac in my system was the biggest threat of the whole Covid mess.

In hindsight it is a sad story of how humanity reacted & how they responded to this with their finger pointing sky is falling rhetoric. I would not want to be near any of them in a real emergency

It would be interesting to see a list of other ailments you’re “willing to exercise your immune system” combatting…. Cancer?, Diabetes?, High Blood Pressure? Tuberculoses?, Hepatitus?…etc, 

Or is your area of expertise restricted to just Covid?

Edited by MrMojoRisin
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, MrMojoRisin said:

It would be interesting to see a list of other ailments you’re “willing to exercise your immune system” combatting…. Cancer?, Diabetes?, High Blood Pressure? Tuberculoses?, Hepatitus?…etc, 

Or is your area of expertise restricted to just Covid?

Hahah so your saying if you take vaccines "THEN" your immune system is defense against those things like Cancer Diabetes you list? No Im guessing just an attempt at sarcasm ????

That aside yes I am quite expert at my health & at 66 am still in excellent health BECAUSE of the care I give my body

Daily 3+ hour exercise, Diet low in fat,sugar etc, low cholesterol low BP low triglycerides

( all naturally thank you)

no drinking or smoking you know just a self reliant person not a bot looking for the Big Pharma to keep me moving thanks.

But you do you ????

Edited by mania

6 hours ago, jacko45k said:

It can be less reliable as one gets older, and putting it to the test may not work out. 

Well like I said "I am not saying there are not those that "may have" benefit from a vaccine"

But for myself in my condition with lack of other circumstances like a weakened immune system etc like cancer patients etc...Yes in my case it was never a question I wouldn't sail thru this & it would have been preferable not to put this vac in my system

But done is done & here we are

Edited by mania

13 minutes ago, mania said:

Hahah so you’re saying if you take vaccines your immune system is defense against those things you list? No Im guessing childish attempt at sarcasm

No, what I am questioning, is what other areas of medicine do you think that you are better placed / more informed to confidently stride off in the opposite direction to the expert scientific studied position of medical professionals who have devoted their lives to advancing their chosen fields?

13 minutes ago, mania said:

That aside yes I am quite expert at my health & at 66 am still in excellent health BECAUSE of the care I give my body

Daily 3+ hour exercise, Diet low in fat,sugar etc, low cholesterol low BP low triglycerides

( all naturally thank you)

no drinking or smoking you know just a self reliant person not a bot looking for the Big Pharma to keep me moving thanks.

But you do you ????

Excellent health….for a 66 year old - which is an entirely different thing from being in excellent health.

https://www.medicareallies.com/senior-insurance-blog/aging-is-real-10-ways-your-body-changes-after-60

Big Pharma ‘bout to be your best friend bro.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, MrMojoRisin said:

No, what I am questioning, is

Excellent health….for a 66 year old - which is an entirely different thing from being in excellent health.

Big Pharma ‘bout to be your best friend bro.

Nah your not questioning your just attitude dancing sorry you have to dance your off topic dance alone

Yes excellent health thanks I'm sure your doing well too?

Nah Big Pharma might be your best friend & allow you to bar hop or what ever your sport is but I take nothing thanks

1 hour ago, mania said:

Nah your not questioning your just attitude dancing sorry you have to dance your off topic dance alone

You've completely avoided the question…..wonder why?

1 hour ago, mania said:

Yes excellent health thanks I'm sure you’re doing well too?

*for 66

1 hour ago, mania said:

Nah Big Pharma might be your best friend & allow you to bar hop or what ever your sport is but I take nothing thanks

I bet you’ve got health insurance though, eh?

44 minutes ago, rumak said:

i hope i am wrong......... but i and many others foresee a lot more of the same narrative coming .  Will it be monkeypox or  a martian invasion ,  humanity has shown what it will do.   Comply ..........

Sad but true..... programed by fear

Edited by mania
  • Like 1

Most of my contacts have not been vaccinated and only 1 got a mild cold.  The ones who did get vaccinated have had a few colds over the last few years.

I have focused on common sense health strategies, with success.  I no longer trust the medical system and their strategies because we hold directly opposing objectives. My positive health and vitality guarantees no income for them.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Mark Nothing said:

Most of my contacts have not been vaccinated and only 1 got a mild cold.  The ones who did get vaccinated have had a few colds over the last few years.

Anecdotal

6 minutes ago, Mark Nothing said:

I have focused on common sense health strategies, with success.  I no longer trust the medical system and their strategies because we hold directly opposing objectives. My positive health and vitality guarantees no income for them.

Good luck with that.

57208731-B366-4D63-BC27-F5C7C47070C2.png

1 hour ago, rumak said:

i hope i am wrong......... but i and many others foresee a lot more of the same narrative coming .  Will it be monkeypox or  a martian invasion ,  humanity has shown what it will do.   Comply ..........

Covid exposed the selfish - those amongst us who care for nothing and no one other than what suited themselves.

I would like to hear what the adament pro vaxxers ( this covid concoction)  will say about this article.

Is it misinformation?    Are these doctors "quacks" ?    Why do you not believe reports like this  ?

https://dailysceptic.org/2022/12/20/top-australian-doctor-reveals-she-is-vaccine-injured-and-says-doctors-are-being-censored/

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, rumak said:

I would like to hear what the adament pro vaxxers ( this covid concoction)  will say about this article.

Is it misinformation?    Are these doctors "quacks" ?    Why do you not believe reports like this  ?

https://dailysceptic.org/2022/12/20/top-australian-doctor-reveals-she-is-vaccine-injured-and-says-doctors-are-being-censored/

Then let's follow up with this 

‘Thermonuclear bad’: Expert warns of deaths ‘in the millions’ as China’s Covid crisis explodes

China Covid: Experts warn of ‘deaths in the millions’ as Beijing’s zero-Covid abandoned | news.com.au — Australia’s leading news site