Coming Over

N47HAN

Hi guys, leaving the sleepy isle of phuket for a couple of days tommorow, have buisiness to attend to during the day.

My question is this,

I'm of the beer due to a dicky liver so what else has patters got to offer bar the delights of soi6 , walking etc... for nightime enjoyment ?

thx in advance

<br />Hi guys, leaving the sleepy isle of phuket for a couple of days tommorow, have buisiness to attend to during the day.<br /><br />My question is this,<br /><br />I'm of the beer due to a dicky liver so what else has patters got to offer bar the delights of soi6 , walking etc... for nightime enjoyment ?<br /><br />thx in advance<br />

I've never been forced at gunpoint to have a beer...so any place in pattaya will be happy to serve you a coke or a soda for that matter.....

<br />Hi guys, leaving the sleepy isle of phuket for a couple of days tommorow, have buisiness to attend to during the day.<br /><br />My question is this,<br /><br />I'm of the beer due to a dicky liver so what else has patters got to offer bar the delights of soi6 , walking etc... for nightime enjoyment ?<br /><br />thx in advance<br />

I've never been forced at gunpoint to have a beer...so any place in pattaya will be happy to serve you a coke or a soda for that matter.....

this i know, i dont want to put my discipline to the test though . so backk to the op?