Whistleblower Chuwit has news for the IB investigators - and it ain't good

webfact

1 hour ago, Srikcir said:

If you're referring to DSI (Department of Special Investigations), that is supervised by PM Prayut (also supervises RTP). Or not perhaps depending who might be a Subject of an investigation.

I meant that if an investigation were to be undertaken regarding the issuance of Thai citizenship, the entity that would be investigated would be the Special Branch, not Immigration.

4 hours ago, findlay13 said:

It's world wide.

Yes it is in different guises. It's becoming apparent just how much corruption at government level ( ministers and their cronies including peers of the realm, not the civil servants who do their bidding)  there has been in the UK over PPE contracts. 

I can attest to a certain division of a certain island I.O. being rotten and corrupt.

I was a genuine Thai language student back in 2019 and studied damned hard and diligently attending class 3 times a week as part of my testing the waters with the view to finally retire here.

Ripped off every time we had to get our visa  extension to the tune of 3100 baht!  Go get em B.Joke

On 12/14/2022 at 1:18 PM, hotchilli said:

He's going to start upsetting the wrong people soon.. 

Or....on the other hand, they just might integrate him into the club. 

Not really too much difference in their comparative scallywaggery - just a different approach. 

16 hours ago, zzaa09 said:

Or....on the other hand, they just might integrate him into the club. 

Not really too much difference in their comparative scallywaggery - just a different approach. 

He won't integrate.. that's why he got removed from his lofty position before.

He's unfolding an embarrassing can of worms that has influential Thai names written all over it.

This will all be hushed up.

Funds have been accumulated to appease the people who will be out of pocket for a while.

And this fraudster will be found to be Chinese [having only an assumed Thai name] and he will be allowed to miraculously escape over the border one dark night.

On 12/14/2022 at 9:47 AM, Eric Loh said:

He has being a target since 2004 whe he exposed police corruption which forced the police commissioner to act and he has not relent on his crusade. Even Thaksin had to bowed to his allegations and investigations were done resulting in 4 police major generals, 9 lieutenant colonels and many top police officers suspended. He was kidnapped gone missing for days and emerged dazed and found by a tax driver. He alleged that he was drugged and beatened. As a political candidate, he escaped an assassination attempt. Why he is doing this, I have no clue but I am sure glad he is exposing police corruption and he is a very brave man. 

They threw a grenade into the lobby of his hotel on Soi 24 back in the early 2000's.

On 12/14/2022 at 9:05 AM, NanLaew said:

Why do some members repeatedly conflate the agents and their ways for getting poor old farangs an extension with the several millions, maybe billions, of payments accepted by senior IO's to allow Chinese to become Thai and buy land?...

My guess: limited intelligence.