Watch out for the cocky Chavs...

bob smith

3 hours ago, bob smith said:

they were mostly talking about birds and drugs. i got a real bad vibe from them so i paid my bill, got up and left.

And then there are the guys who pick up girls in bars on Koh Changie and then later they wonder why they want to get paid for their service...

Those are obviously quality tourists, or what do you think about them, Bob?

36 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

I would prefer Indians over the types Bob's describing, trouble follows those people around

That's a bit judgemental, why are people like you and others here bothered,  either don't take any notice or engage in conversation. 

• Like 1

Just now, jvs said:

BS,Liberation of Weed and aggression?

Care to explain?

nothing about the drug itself but its sadly the kind of clientele that legal weed attracts. think weekend trips/stag do's to amsterdam. not exactly the nicest of folk.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, bob smith said:

nothing about the drug itself but its sadly the kind of clientele that legal weed attracts. think weekend trips/stag do's to amsterdam. not exactly the nicest of folk.

The same can be said for certain area’s of Thailand full stop...  We perhaps chose the area’s we visit not only for what it offers, but for the type of person who'd be hanging around there... 

I avoided certain Bar’s when watching football because of the obvious ’t!theads’ who’d be attracted to such places.. The same can be said of certain other bars which attract some ‘knobs’ on their road to rediscovery as gods-gift... 

But.. I’m not sure the ‘weed’ specifically attracts any demographic over another...   those ‘types’ you mention are perhaps visiting Thailand anyway...   You’re noticing it more because Thailand has opened up again.. not because they can buy weed. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, bob smith said:

A very narrow and massively erroneous view.  My gran used to go on weekend trip to Amsterdam...she loved tulips and clogs. What have you got against my gran???

• Like 1
  • Love It 1

2 minutes ago, jonclark said:

A very narrow and massively erroneous view.  My gran used to go on weekend trip to Amsterdam...she loved tulips and clogs. What have you got against my gran???

Me an all, and I'm a very, very, nice man.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, jonclark said:

When I first came to Thailand back in the early 90's as a much younger (and less wiser) person, drugs and chicks were my two priorities in life. 

It seems you divided your attention. I only concentrated on the girls. The good old times and all that.

EWM0DUvUwAExTA0?format=jpg&name=large