Just so much irony to this "Peace" story:

• A military junta chief who overthrew a constitutionally elected government
  • Ruled 5 years through absolute power
  • Failed to reconcile decades-old Muslim insurrgency
  • Supports the military-led Myanmar regime
  • Shows no issue with the Russian invasion of Ukraine
  • Deports Uyghurs seeking to escape persecution back to China
  • Deports Rohingya Muslims seeking persecution back to Bangladesh
  • Thailand Human Rights Commission essentially "black-listed" from the UN Human Rights Commission
  • Maintain the statelessness of Karen, Shan and other groups in refugee camps along the Thsi border

Better to say thus story is a Piece .....

A piece of fanciful rhetoric and assorted BS.

All these self serving 'groups' (UN, ASEAN, EU), whatever, are the most hypocritical, silly, downright laughable people, with all the proposals to solve the world's problems. 

With today's information available, it's amazing the populous allows any of them to exist, while they steal all your hard earned income that they can via new taxes ... to solve the world & planet's problems.

I hated paying 10-40% income taxes when I did work.  Thankfully I don't have to now, as they really are wasting most of it on silliness, and lining their own pockets.

UP THE REVOLUTION ... ????

Edited by KhunLA

9 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

All these self serving 'groups' (UN, ASEAN, EU), whatever, are the most hypocritical, silly, downright laughable people, with all the proposals to solve the world's problems. 

With today's information available, it's amazing the populous allows any of them to exist, while they steal all your hard earned income that they can via new taxes ... to solve the world & planet's problems.

I hated paying 10-40% income taxes when I did work.  Thankfully I don't have to now, as they really are wasting most of it on silliness, and lining their own pockets.

UP THE REVOLUTION ... ????

With emphasis on "lining their own pockets"

"the Prime Minister presented Thailand’s peace initiative for humanitarian and economic aid that is not affected by ongoing conflicts"

Why didn't he present this at the recent ASEAN / APEC conferences and get buy-in from ASEAN members?  Is he just grandstanding in the EU?

I think I'll have a go at this myself.

Eh hem

' I call on all people of the world to love and respect each other and to share our planets resources equally for the benefit of all mankind and without further damage to the environment '

There. Everything sorted. No need to thank me, a humble large statue of me somewhere for posterity will be adequate thanks for my work in fixing up the planet