Cold weather brings brisk business to some Pattaya clothing vendors

snoop1130

1671542611535-696x391.jpg

To many Thai and expat residents of Pattaya the last several days of cooler weather have brought chills for those not used to lower temperatures, even as many tourists from colder climates continue to wear shorts and singlets.

Meanwhile, despite many residents posting on social media about being cold and unhappy and missing warmer weather, at least one group of people in Pattaya have been excited-clothing vendors specializing in sweaters, coats, and hoodies.

Pattaya News reporters visited Grand Hall Market in South Pattaya, a well known second-hand market, and found many customers perusing coats and sweaters and other cold weather gear.

Full Story: https://thepattayanews.com/2022/12/20/cold-weather-brings-brisk-business-to-some-pattaya-clothing-vendors/

PattayaNews.jpg
-- © Copyright The Pattaya News 2022-12-20

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

Monthly car subscription with first-class insurance, 24x7 assistance and more in one price - click here to find out more!

8 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

at least one group of people in Pattaya have been excited-clothing vendors specializing in sweaters, coats, and hoodies.

we will never say it enough, the misfortune of some makes the happiness of others. that said, i'd be surprised if sweaters vendors's happiness lasts  more than some insignificant days 

4 hours ago, mikebell said:

It's no joke - I had to put socks on yesterday.

3 hours ago, jacko45k said:

I do hope not with sandals!

I also wore socks WITH my sandals yesterday, don't normally but it was so very cold when we went to Makro  ????

Edited by CatCage
  • Love It 1