Any Rental Trailors ?

terrymor66

Hey, I've got a house full of stuff to move to Khon Kaen in about a month or so. Does anyone know anywhere that rents utility trailers ( like u-haul, budget etc...) for one way travel ? would like to rent one here and drop it off in Khon Kaen. I don't feel like making the trip twice ! Thanks in advance for any help or advice !

Terry

Hey, I've got a house full of stuff to move to Khon Kaen in about a month or so. Does anyone know anywhere that rents utility trailers ( like u-haul, budget etc...) for one way travel ? would like to rent one here and drop it off in Khon Kaen. I don't feel like making the trip twice ! Thanks in advance for any help or advice !

Terry

Might be best to send your stuff with one of the many inter-changwat transport companies. There was a number of companies mentioned on a thread last week along with many other threads in the past.

come to think of it, theres not many trailers around that Ive seen ever, probably due to the high number of pick ups around.

Its probably a good idea that they arent around too, by the way people drive up here :o

HA HA HA......well nevermind...I just looked at my truck and there's not even a tow hitch there ! :o I guess the simplest thing will just be for me to make two trips..I think if I plan it right I can get it all. My wife also said that before the first trip she will take the bus and take along my golf clubs and a couple boxes of things and that would be cheaper and save us some room.

HA HA HA......well nevermind...I just looked at my truck and there's not even a tow hitch there ! :o I guess the simplest thing will just be for me to make two trips..I think if I plan it right I can get it all. My wife also said that before the first trip she will take the bus and take along my golf clubs and a couple boxes of things and that would be cheaper and save us some room.

dont let that stop ya. ever seen 2 guys on the motorbike, 1 on the front and one on the back holding on to a trundler trailer carrying loads of stuff,

maybe the wife could hang on to the trailer whilst you drive :D