Refusing delivery on a cod item

poppysdad

On 1/6/2023 at 5:02 PM, Shop mak said:

Much incorrect posted here. We bought for average 10-15k monthly until last year.

We declined 20+ packages due to courier always attempt delivery late evening, even courier know we never at home evenings, written on parcel, in thai.

We proved to Lazada (photos) that a certain courier company had 5-10 delivery staff in our area from 10 am, so no excuse for attempt delivery to us 10+ hours later.

We had also politely requested each driver to deliver early, since they obviously was in our area since morning.

Yes lazada always called and asked why we declined, but we was never penalized or unable to order again.

Requested Lazada many times to implement time slot for delivery eg 10-14,  14-18, after 1800.

Finally had enough last year with crappy frustrating delivery service, when also Kerry started to attempt delivery late evening.

No more orders. Done.

No one's great loss but your own, no seller needs customers with that attitude!

1 hour ago, Liverpool Lou said:

18 minutes ago, Andrew Dwyer said:

Yes, didn’t you read the op ??

Yes, plenty of COD available from China .

Didn't you see that I deleted that post one minute after I realised my error?!   You must have been sitting on it for 45 minutes before posting your admonishment! 

On 1/3/2023 at 5:31 PM, steven100 said:

Mickey,  here's an example from today's discussion with the seller of a smartwatch I just received with No Manual IN THE BOX ...    that's how stupid their answers are ....

image.png.a8b2d7357a2573a80d72f3884fec6909.png

My Thai friends have taught me to make a video of opening the package and show content as well as any seen quality issues/concerns.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1