Lazada sellers keep sending buys with missing parts .... why are they so stupid

steven100

12 minutes ago, delgarcon said:

I just had a conversation with someone in Lazada's customer care dept, as having ordered 2 Logitech mice with batteries, I only received a pack of 4 batteries, no mice! The seller is insisting that I got what I ordered and when I told him that I would call Lazada, this was his response.

ม้วน
บอกเราเกี่ยวกับข้อผิดพลาดของคุณเอง
ขยะจริงๆ
หลงทาง
ไม่สามารถจ่ายสิ่งของได้

Anyway, Lazada verified that I was in the right and asked me to fill in a returns form and they would refund me. The point is, that when I asked whether or not they would contact the seller, the answer was no, it's obviously cheaper for them to refund the customer and allow the charlatans to continue their practice.

Always make an unpacking video. And don't make the same mistake that I made. If you ordered several items from the same seller you need the return form for each single item. The courier will scan them and confirm in this way that he received everything. 

• Thumbs Up 1

On 1/5/2023 at 1:56 PM, KannikaP said:

Go onto the Lazada App on your phone, look for your wallet and ask for Withdrawal.

It usually takes 3 days for the money to be in my bank.

Just got a refund on a Smartwatch @ Bht 600. It went into my Wallet, I withdrew on the App (the only way), and it was in my Bkk Bank in minutes.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Mickeymaus said:

Always make an unpacking video. And don't make the same mistake that I made. If you ordered several items from the same seller you need the return form for each single item. The courier will scan them and confirm in this way that he received everything. 

Yes, I will do in future.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 1/12/2023 at 5:44 PM, KannikaP said:

Just got a refund on a Smartwatch @ Bht 600. It went into my Wallet, I withdrew on the App (the only way), and it was in my Bkk Bank in minutes.

Well,  finally they sent a battery out to me ...  however after a couple of days now the middle home button and the far left tabs button don't work as well as the top drop scroll that normally shows the main settings is not working when I swipe downward.    I'm ready tired of most things here either not working or breaking after a few days ....