Thank You Nakornping Hospital. (Covid-19 Vaccine)

SamSanuk

Given its been a full year since my last booster, and I have a little trepidation concerning influx of Chinese tourism and a potential Covid-19 surge, I decided to get the free booster vaccine at Nakornping Hospital,

which offers the vaccine on Friday and Saturday. 8am to 2pm.

Arrived at 9am, and no waiting. Out the door in 30 minutes. Only Pfizer offered.

Later, when I looked at my updated Mor Prom online information, some errors were made. Emailed the hospital and within one hour, everything corrected.

So….great customer service. ???? 

• Thanks 2

Anutin has stated that Thailand will not be acquiring the bivalent because the current ones are "good enough"! In actuality the bivalent vaccines are little better than the originals because they were developed for the Delta variant and we are now on the umpteenth iteration of Omicron, so they offer little more than a marginal improvement against severity not infection. The virus is still a potent reason for vigilance and sensible behaviour but sadly living with Covid has turned into complacency for many.

On 1/6/2023 at 3:59 AM, brommers said:

Anutin has stated that Thailand will not be acquiring the bivalent because the current ones are "good enough"! In actuality the bivalent vaccines are little better than the originals because they were developed for the Delta variant and we are now on the umpteenth iteration of Omicron, so they offer little more than a marginal improvement against severity not infection. The virus is still a potent reason for vigilance and sensible behaviour but sadly living with Covid has turned into complacency for many.

"The bivalent COVID-19 vaccines include a component of the original virus strain to provide broad protection against COVID-19 and a component of the omicron variant to provide better protection against COVID-19 caused by the omicron variant. "

https://www.fda.gov/emergency-preparedness-and-response/coronavirus-disease-2019-covid-19/covid-19-bivalent-vaccine-boosters