Mock rental agreement for retirement visa

I will need to renew my retirement visa in March at the Samut Prakan immigration and I'm wondering what paperwork I will need. Here is some relevant info:
 1. I have had over 800K in Bangkok bank since last Feb.
 2. My wife and I were married in the US and she owns a house in Samut Prakan where we both live.
 3. My name is not on the Tabien Baan. The house is in my wife's Thai name and our USA marriage is in my last name.

4. I previously used an agent in Pattaya and now need to change the address on my Bangkok bank account.

Can and how can I get a mock rental agreement?

Thanks in advance.

Edited by eddyod

3 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

You do not need to prove your new address to BBL for an existing account, you just tell them what your new address is.

I can also confirm this, from personal experience, bangkok bank and other banks. No proof requested.

• Like 2

Don't get a mock anything, get a real something.

The house I am currently sitting in is in my GF's name and I have a life usufruct stamped on the back in my name.  It cost me 75 baht to do this at the local land office.

When I did my TM 28/30 I stated on the form that I am the controller and occupier of the property (controller is the actual wording on the IO form).

When I did my retirement extension I just included a copy of my TM28 and a copy of the back of the chanote (showing the usufruct).  Lots of tooing and frowing but after some calls to Bangkok extension issued.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, eddyod said:

I will need to renew my retirement visa in March at the Samut Prakan immigration and I'm wondering what paperwork I will need

Here is a thread particular to Samut Prakan and has detailed info.  

https://aseannow.com/topic/1127901-non-o-retirement-visa-extension-multiple-re-entry-permit-at-samut-prakan-report/

3 hours ago, eddyod said:

Yes we did the TM30. Is that sufficient? I also need to change my address with Bangkok bank. Would that TM30 work?

You need to bring a copy of it with you when you apply for your permission to stay.