Thailand motorbike races to attend

AustinRacing

2 minutes ago, AustinRacing said:

Yeah I searched online can’t find. Then I’ve seen fb and YouTube snippets of actual races. 

Don't they say where if not could be anywhere. 

Edited by Kwasaki

41 minutes ago, AustinRacing said:

It was a while back can’t remember. Surely there has to be some junior category local racing somewhere like the cars. 

Ask mods to move post to bike forum someone might live near tracks. 

Plenty of race tracks around. Try Kaeng Krachan Circuit which is not that far from Hua Hin. I've not ridden it but it looks like it would be a whole box of fun. It is also a circuit which has a good vantage in most areas around the circuit.

West of BKK is Nakhon Chai Sri Motorsport Complex at Nakhon Pathom. Regular racing there of all types. Reach out to both of them to get some meet dates.

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, LS24 said:

Plenty of race tracks around. Try Kaeng Krachan Circuit which is not that far from Hua Hin. I've not ridden it but it looks like it would be a whole box of fun. It is also a circuit which has a good vantage in most areas around the circuit.

West of BKK is Nakhon Chai Sri Motorsport Complex at Nakhon Pathom. Regular racing there of all types. Reach out to both of them to get some meet dates.

Excellent. Thank you. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/6/2023 at 8:37 AM, drift said:

http://bira.co.th/

Bira Circuit in Chonburi used to have all sorts of motorbike races. I haven't been there in years though

I wonder if they'll have another "Yamaha Championship". I saw a video of a racewhich looked like a bunch of 150cc bikes ( like Exciters) battling it out and it was fun to watch and occasionally funny.  It was sort of a hybrid of road racing and riding in traffic, LOL. 

This looks like it may be slightly bigger bikes at Bira: