"I'll never set foot in Thailand again" - damning review by Taiwanese celeb "extorted by Thai police"

webfact

11 minutes ago, proton said:

She was not as lucky as you then, and was not in the same place, there seemed to be no case of standing your ground, apart from eating their pizza. 

Sure, but you have to admit  it was an entertaining yarn. And they could have demanded something but didn't, because they knew to a man that I would have stood my ground, I just threw in the pizza as a nice diversion. 

46 minutes ago, webfact said:

She was then taken to the police station where she was made to apologise for something she had not done. 

That seems to be the crux, what did they accuse her of. much as I detest the boys in brown there seems to be something missing here. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, nigelforbes said:

I am in a foreign country and I have been stopped my police. We were stopped whilst driving from Chiang Mai to Sukhothai and a hoard of police swarmed my car and inspected our lugage. They found nothing, they planted nothing, an officer supervised and was very professional, we even split some pizza with me whilst the work was underway!

Pizza?

• Haha 1