Strange wise

Was the name close and understandable to associate it with the correct branch code and the correct account number given by you. 

I only saying because one of my Bank accounts has the account in my full name in capital letters and I received money with they just putting Mr. Surname. 

4 minutes ago, Kwasaki said:

Was the name close and understandable to associate it with the correct branch code and the correct account number given by you. 

I only saying because one of my Bank accounts has the account in my full name in capital letters and I received money with they just putting Mr. Surname.

What I not understand: with a bank transfer, even a missing H will not let you transfer the money. With wise, given the right bank and account number, but a totally different name and surname, the transfer will be successful? Thank you.

2 minutes ago, Mino said:

What I not understand: with a bank transfer, even a missing H will not let you transfer the money. With wise, given the right bank and account number, but a totally different name and surname, the transfer will be successful? Thank you.

Are you totally sure about that? It should not happen.

• Thumbs Up 2

36 minutes ago, Kwasaki said:

using all upper case letters vs lower case letters should not cause a problem

53 minutes ago, Mino said:

The receiver account or mine?

using Surname vs Sumame will probably cause the transfer to be blocked and possibly the senders account as it may be a fraudulent transaction which could indicate that the account has been hacked.

• Thumbs Up 1