Intoxicated Man Stabs Himself in Sri Racha in Front of Shocked Crowd

snoop1130

175317-696x544.jpg

A man went wild and stabbed himself four times after drinking alcohol in Chonburi’s Sri Racha district yesterday, February 1st.

Sri Racha rescue workers rushed to the incident scene in Soi Khao Taeng On to help the victim, identified as Mr. Somchai S., who was reported to have stabbed himself.

The 54-year-old victim sustained four stab wounds in his abdomen, the rescuers stated, adding he was also heavily intoxicated. The rescuers provided first aid to the victim and rushed him to Somdech Phra Boromarajatewi Na Sri Racha Hospital.

Full Story: https://thepattayanews.com/2023/02/02/intoxicated-man-stabs-himself-in-sri-racha-in-front-of-shocked-crowd/

PattayaNews.jpg
-- © Copyright The Pattaya News 2023-02-02

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

The most versatile and flexible rental investment and holiday home solution in Thailand - click for more information.

• Haha 1

A lot of the homeless people in Thailand seem to be homeless with associated mental illness or some kinds of schizophrenia. The fact that some of them are raving alcoholics may well be because of the hell that their life is everyday and alcohol is a very temporary escape. So this guy may have all sorts of issues going on, no just be drunk and doing dumb things but having manic or mental health issues.

There are a few of these people near where I live and I see them every time I walk around my area and they are sometimes manic, sometimes appearing normal, sometimes drunk and their life is torturous. Some I have seen for the last 5 years and I have never seen any local authority try to help them. I give them money sometimes as do others but they are doomed to live out their life under a bridge or expressway overpass, so it's no wonder that they get drunk and messed up.

Edited by onthedarkside
Post reformatted due to excessive scrolling elements
  • Thanks 2

6 hours ago, Harsh Jones said:

Good ol alcohol. If the sh** was just discovered it would be considered worse than any of the hard drugs and would not be legal

Yeah, like nobody ever overdoses or does crazy things on hard drugs. 

Maybe he saw a larger than expected bar tab!

Edited by jacko45k
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Aussieroaming said:

There are a few of these people near where I live and I see them every time I walk around my area and they are sometimes manic, sometimes appearing normal, sometimes drunk and their life is torturous. Some I have seen for the last 5 years and I have never seen any local authority try to help them. I give them money sometimes as do others but they are doomed to live out their life under a bridge or expressway overpass, so it's no wonder that they get drunk and messed up.

maybe better to give them food instead of money........ on balance they will spend the money un-wisely.....

On 2/3/2023 at 4:50 PM, generealty said:

Anyone ever hear of a person high on marijuana doing something like this?

......and some say marijuana is bad.

Might been on both who knows.

With the strength of some weed it wouldn't surprise me at all if someone got paranoid and did something like this.