Purported leader of pro-Nazi homeschooling network no longer employed by own family-run business, according to a company statement

Scott

image.png

CNN  — 

A small family-run business that employed one of the purported leaders of a White supremacist, pro-Nazi homeschooling network announced he is no longer an employee as a result of “this disturbing and secretive behavior.”

The Lawrence Insurance Agency, with an office in Upper Sandusky, Ohio, released a statement condemning the messages and so-called lessons that have come to light from the social media-based homeschooling network.

“The viewpoints & ideology recently expressed by Logan Lawrence and his wife in no way represent the values of Lawrence Insurance Agency,” the statement said.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/02/02/us/ohio-white-supremacist-homeschooling-network-employment

CNN-logo-July-4-2020-e1593906141959-300x

Hmm…

”We have fought hard for our right to homeschool the children,” one post from December reads. “Without homeschooling the children, our children are left defenseless to the schools and the Gay Afro Zionist scum that run them.”

I wonder if a certain politician knows about this “network”? They may have advice on which books to ban…

(sarcasm alert)

Edited by Bluespunk
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

Hmm…

”We have fought hard for our right to homeschool the children,” one post from December reads. “Without homeschooling the children, our children are left defenseless to the schools and the Gay Afro Zionist scum that run them.”

I wonder if a certain politician knows about this “network”? They may have advice on which books to ban…

(sarcasm alert)

55555....you're not far off.  I wonder if Ron DeSantis would be interested in including this Neo-Nazi curriculum in Florida schools. 

• Thumbs Up 1