Secondary school boy's heart stops after he's forced to smoke marijuana by older pupils, he "nearly dies"

webfact

image.jpeg

Picture: Siam Rath

Siam Rath had a very short report in which their headline was almost as long as their story.

The headline said: "Nearly dies! M1 child forced by elder M3 pupils to take 'ganja' - in shock and unconscious - heart stops beating"

In their two line story they said it happened at a school in Loei (in Thailand's north east) where M3 pupils forced the younger pupil to smoke the drug.

The boy was taken to hospital after the incident on February 2nd.

M1 indicates the first year of secondary education in Thailand, M3 the third, notes ASEAN NOW.

asean_now_BB.jpg

-- © Copyright  ASEAN NOW 2023-02-11

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

The most versatile and flexible rental investment and holiday home solution in Thailand - click for more information.

Get your business in front of millions of customers who read ASEAN NOW with an interest in Thailand every month - email [email protected] for more information

This Hass to be the only country in the world has legalized weed that he’s blaming everything on weed is many reasons why a heart stops the guy robs. I tried to rob a girl from a motorcycle and now he blames on with this thia people blame everything. Nobody takes responsibility here, TT.

16 minutes ago, TheFishman1 said:

This Hass to be the only country in the world has legalized weed that he’s blaming everything on weed is many reasons why a heart stops the guy robs. I tried to rob a girl from a motorcycle and now he blames on with this thia people blame everything. Nobody takes responsibility here, TT.

You can not blame Anutin either,you must have some premium stuff there.

1 hour ago, hotchilli said:

It has everything to do with Anutin.

So I take it kids weren't smoking weed prior to Anutin legalising it. I know from my Thai family and others that Thai parents never show any responsibility towards their kids. How would they know because their parents were exactly the same.

• Thumbs Up 1

26 minutes ago, Mason45 said:

So I take it kids weren't smoking weed prior to Anutin legalising it. I know from my Thai family and others that Thai parents never show any responsibility towards their kids. How would they know because their parents were exactly the same.

nope; they were using Ya Ba

Thai parents are the out of sight, out of mind when it comes to parenting

9 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Sounds unlikely.

I'd suspect it of being pure anti-MJ (or Anutin) propaganda.

I don't believe smoking any amount of cannabis would cause a heart to stop beating.

The medical team that visited me recently, in my hotel.....in Colombia, were concerned about exactly that.

They were on permanent standby to attend the hotel........the most expensive in the city.

They had ECG equipment with them.......it took a lot of them talking to me before my psychotic state abated sufficiently for me to allow them to use it.

My first weed experience for 40 years.......an extremely unpleasant experience for me and those close to me........it was not a pretty sight

Read some academic articles on a whole new wave of health issues, mental/physical, arising from unrestrained use of what has become a highly "developed" product.

Dope ain't what it used to be........a very different "substance" to that of my youth.

Edited by Enoon

8 hours ago, zzzzz said:

nope; they were using Ya Ba

Thai parents are the out of sight, out of mind when it comes to parenting

Totally different from their "caring and attentive"  western counterparts. In the UK for example, all children are reared by saint like parents and naturally develop into  perfect little angels who never put a foot wrong. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1