Jeffrey Epstein docs with names of associates to be made public: report

Social Media

The last batch of documents with the names of those associated with deceased financier Jeffrey Epstein will be unsealed in the near future, according to media reports. 

The Daily Mail reported that the material is expected to be made public in the coming months, nearly four years after Epstein took his own life while incarcerated in a New York federal correctional facility. The documents are expected to contain the names of associates, victims, and employees connected to Epstein. 

They refer to "alleged perpetrators" or those accused of "serious wrongdoing" as well as law enforcement officers and prosecutors. 

Epstein was associated and friends with many public figures, including Bill Gates and former presidents Donald Trump and Bill Clinton. It was not clear if those names will be mentioned in the material. Prince Andrew who is accused of having sex with Epstein victim Virginia Roberts, now Virginia Giuffre, underage, and attorney Alan Dershowitz, are understood to be among the individuals mentioned in the papers, according to the Daily Mail report.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I’ll bet that’s got a lot of connected people really really nervous ???? to say the least it wouldn’t surprise me one bit if that kiddie pimp dident keep evidence on his clients to use as leverage in his business dealings yup the rich are sweating it guaranteed!

• Thumbs Up 1

12 hours ago, Tug said:

I’ll bet that’s got a lot of connected people really really nervous ???? to say the least it wouldn’t surprise me one bit if that kiddie pimp dident keep evidence on his clients to use as leverage in his business dealings yup the rich are sweating it guaranteed!

Whether the all "connected people" will get really nervous? The better connected surely not... 

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, placeholder said:

Having served your time, doesn't mean that you are no longer a lowlife. Given how Epstein flagrantly continued to associate with very young women, it's clear that he wasn't a reformed character. And anyone associating with him at one of his homes couldn't help but see that.

How old are "very young women"?

Is it illegal to like 16 or 17 year-old girls?

Is it illegal to be served by them i.e. in a restaurant or shop?

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Black Ops said:

Andrew who is accused of having sex with Epstein victim Virginia Roberts, now Virginia Giuffre, underage, and attorney Alan Dershowitz, are understood to be among the individuals mentioned in the papers, according to the Daily Mail report.

I've personally never considered 17yos (or 16yos) as being underage.

In the UK they can drive cars, get married, have kids (but not drink alcohol or vote).

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

9 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

I've personally never considered 17yos (or 16yos) as being underage.

In the UK they can drive cars, get married, have kids (but not drink alcohol or vote).

And they can have and do have sex. 

On that infamous picture with Andrew: Does that girl look like a virgin who has no idea what sex is? NO.

• Thumbs Up 1

24 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

How old are "very young women"?

Is it illegal to like 16 or 17 year-old girls?

Is it illegal to be served by them i.e. in a restaurant or shop?

So that's what they were doing at his place. He was "liking" 16 or 17 year old girls?

His conviction in Florida for procuring a child for prostitution  was widely known.

He had underage women at his home. I don't think there was anything on the premised that resembled a restaurant or a shop.  No parent or Girl Scout leader in sight, either.

• Thumbs Up 1