Polish man arrested on Samui on overstay "will die" says Thai wife - appeals to UN for justice

webfact

1 hour ago, webfact said:

They had placards that read "UN Please Save our Family" and "Poland is not Safety (safe) for Michal".

So if returning to Poland would be a death sentence for your beloved husband why didi he end up on overstay?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, IvorBiggun2 said:

image.jpeg.fbf243ff820e4f09bd8adaea300b3d0e.jpeg

Looks a bad dude. Wanted by Interpol, on a red notice, for firearms offences & assault. He's also 36 days over stay on a students visa but never attended classes. Correct spelling of name  Michael Wielebinski

Plenty of time for the tattooed buffoon to practise his Thai skills whilst in prison.

But Poland?! That notorious den of torture, genocide and pestilence ??!?! His cute wife's petition to the UN has every chance of succeeding. In the meantime, if she needs a shoulder to cry on, I'm here.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hakuna Matata said:

Might be a fugitive?

I'd suggest maybe mixed up in bad business and upset the wrong people. If that was the case and he's liable to be 'offed' then he should not be sent there (no matter what my opinion of his possible guilt). 

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1