6000 US Soldiers, Largest Number In a Decade, To Attend Cobra Gold 2023 in Eastern Thailand Starting from the End of February

webfact

Just now, JimmyJ said:

False.

Russia won WWII.

Hollywood aside, tbe USA's role was minimal.

(UK even more so).

Of course. Do some research on Bastille Day and the annual D-Day celebration France puts on. I've had several friends travel to France around the same time each year and they are met with so much love from the French people for saving them (even tho they weren't actually involved in that war). Without American involvement the French would be speaking German as a first language.

Just now, JimmyJ said:

False.

Russia won WWII.

(UK even more so).

To be clear, the war was won by the "ALLIED" forces. Not one country. The US play a HUGE role. The armed forces were led by U.S. General Eisenhour. To say the USA's role was minimal is ridiculous. Many French people still say thank you to my friends when they visit France even tho they had no obvious involvement. However, one friends father was involved in the liberation of France and he still talks about how well the French treated him where he was there doing research on what his father went thru.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, JimmyJ said:

False.

Russia won WWII.

(UK even more so).

Without the invasion of Western Europe, a massive undertaking by the USA, the UK and Canada, and the massive damage to German manufacturing caused by the Allied air campaign, both of which consumed huge resources, it is likely that the Germans would have fought the Russians to a stalemate on the Eastern front. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, HuskerDo2 said:

Again, you have to educate yourself. The US is moving forward on electric cars and the demand is robust.

I'm talking about the large haulage vehicles that deliver all the goods nationwide and domestically, not just private transportation.

No-one yet has come up with a viable Semi-truck that can travel large distances nationwide.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, EVENKEEL said:

What are you talking about my 2007 5.7 hemi car gets over 20 MPG on the freeway at 80+ mph

The last car I had in England before coming here returned 38-45 miles per gallon, around town, on the freeway or towing.

1.8 Peugeot diesel estate with tow hitch.

It did everything I needed it to.

• Thumbs Up 1

24 minutes ago, josephbloggs said:

If you really believe that you are either a) extremely naive, b) an extremely right wing Fox news viewer, c) a child.

Agree re: a and c.

"...And most of the time their [ the USA's] interest is in helping the oppressed and abused people...".

Hard to imagine a sentient being over the age of 10 or 12 who would believe such propagandistic nonsense.

There is a reason that CNN and MSNBC have the same size audience as a mid-level Youtuber.

People realize that the msm lie steadily. 

All polls show the msm is not trusted.

And the majority of the world laughs when the USA comes out with such statements.

Edited by JimmyJ
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

13 hours ago, HuskerDo2 said:

Need any more help with the history books? 

You obviously do:

In WW1 the US took a big part in eliminating Nazi Germany from the face of the earth and saved most of Europe from speaking German today.

The interesting part was that in WW1 the US and Russia teamed up to defeat the Nazi's.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, hotchilli said:

I'm talking about the large haulage vehicles that deliver all the goods nationwide and domestically, not just private transportation.

No-one yet has come up with a viable Semi-truck that can travel large distances nationwide.

Because it's not profitable by those in the particular circles.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, hotchilli said:

Not true. There is a company called Nikola(battery and hydrogen powered trucks) and Rivian who are doing just that. Nikola even has charging stations set up all over California and will be adding them nationwide in the next few years.

• Like 1