Tourist visa

Hi guys.

I have previously received some good advice here concerning marriage visa but someone took over my post and is now too confusing, so starting new.

So. I am looking at requirements for tourist visa from NZ and says that I need proof of accommodation. I will be staying at girlfriends house so please could you advise me on kind of proof needed. I do realize that this could easily be looked up but you guys have previously come up with better options and good advise which I wouldn't have found elsewhere  so please forgive simple questions.

Thank you very much.

5 hours ago, easygoin said:

So. I am looking at requirements for tourist visa from NZ and says that I need proof of accommodation. I will be staying at girlfriends house so please could you advise me on kind of proof needed.

It is a bit the same for a marriage visa, the wife has to confirm you will staying. I do not know about NZ but the UK say all docs should be in English and a friend of mine said he was a bit concerned about his wife's English.

I said she should just try it in Thai, so she wrote out a short note saying he was expected between certain dates with address and phone number at the top. Took a photo on her phone and sent it to him with Messenger.

Embassy accepted it without question.