Fixer for BKK DLT 5yr Expired Licence

My driver's license was allowed to lapse during covid. I was disallowed to renew because they wouldn't give me a slot before (months) the license expired.

It's not worth starting over.

EDIT

Looking for someone to navigate the maze for me getting license possibly restored???

Edited by SuperSilverHaze

If you are not one year from your birthday when it says over you are fine. 

Mine says 8/22.    Over now. But I am sure you can go anytime before that date. I plan to go make an appointment and find out mid March.  

If you are longer than that, Google your problem. This is Thailand.  Thai Drivers License might work.  

12 hours ago, marin said:

If you are not one year from your birthday when it says over you are fine. 

Mine says 8/22.    Over now. But I am sure you can go anytime before that date. I plan to go make an appointment and find out mid March.  

If you are longer than that, Google your problem. This is Thailand.  Thai Drivers License might work.  

I'm over. They refused to give me an appointment until after the expiration. Of course I pointed out that insanity and the woman just shrugged.

8 hours ago, Gottfrid said:

Oh my good how hard! Have to do test again, and also listen and waste 3-5 hours of time. How are we going to survive this?

OP, just stop wine, and fix it the regular way.

Learn to spell simple words if you are going to criticize someone. Syntax is ghastly as well. Seemingly illiterate post

It's not the time on the day it's all the hoops. This day it's this and the next day it was that. Different dlt all different again.

God (note the capital as well)

whine

????

Edited by SuperSilverHaze
  • Sad 1

17 minutes ago, SuperSilverHaze said:

I'm over. They refused to give me an appointment until after the expiration. Of course I pointed out that insanity and the woman just shrugged.

I had a similar experience, but they (DLT Bangchak) did have a slot for me 2 months later which would have been more than one year after expiry. So instead, I travelled to a less busier province (Petchaburi) and thank fully got it done there in less than an hour.

2 hours ago, mark5335 said:

I had a similar experience, but they (DLT Bangchak) did have a slot for me 2 months later which would have been more than one year after expiry. So instead, I travelled to a less busier province (Petchaburi) and thank fully got it done there in less than an hour.

Thanks

I saw that trick posted. Perhaps even you. Clever move and I'd thought of it but was working

2 hours ago, SuperSilverHaze said:

Learn to spell simple words if you are going to criticize someone. Syntax is ghastly as well. Seemingly illiterate post

It's not the time on the day it's all the hoops. This day it's this and the next day it was that. Different dlt all different again.

God (note the capital as well)

whine

????

Oh, spelling police. I will remind you, that we are not all native English speakers and writers here.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, SuperSilverHaze said:

Am I back to 2 year provisional?

Anyone know what documentation I need? The residency certificate?? Is that now done in lad phrao for resident, o visa holders?

My US license good for another year

In order to get an appointment, you will need a residency certificate, health certificate, and scan code you receive after doing a few hours of online training.  Residency certificates from Chang Wattana if you have a 90-day report receipt, otherwise a trip to the embassy for the notarized residency affidavit.

You need to take the computerized theory exam and the physical reaction tests, but not the in-car driving test.

You will receive a 5-year license.

DLT e-learning

https://dlt-elearning.com/

Edited by NoDisplayName