CBD Banned in Hong Kong with Prison Sentence and Fine

webfact

3 minutes ago, 2baht said:

Hong Kong China!

Not even close....  I lived in China for 2 years and have stayed in HK so much it was like a second home. 

There's a huge difference between China and HK. At least it was back then as my travels to both places were over 8 years ago.

• Haha 2

Who would be foolish enough to carry vape pens or cannabis oil products across international borders?

Doesn't matter if it's legal (or illegal but not enforced) where you currently are, with or without prescription.

If it's legal there, you can buy it there.

Otherwise...........stupid prizes.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Celsius said:

As it should be

I agree.

CBD is proven to

• Offset Anxiety and Depression. ... 
  • Treat Select Epilepsy Syndromes. ... 
  • Reduce PTSD Symptoms. ... 
  • Treat Opioid Addiction. ... 
  • Alleviate ALS Symptoms. ... 
  • Relieve Unmanageable Pain. ... 
  • Ease Diabetic Complications. ... 
  • Protect Against Neurological Disease

All with no cognitive impairment. Ban it!

Far too dangerous...........for big Pharma. This is why Thailand reserved a nice little pocket for big Pharma in extracts.

eyJidWNrZXQiOiJmaWxlcy5tZXJyeWphbmUuY29tIiwia2V5IjoidXBsb2Fkcy9nZW5lcmljLzE1NjcxMTUwOTAzODVfZGV2aWxzLWhhcnZlc3QtbWFyaWp1YW5hLXNtb2tlLWhlbGwtbWVycnktamFuZS5qcGciLCJlZGl0cyI6eyJyZXNpemUiOnsid2lkdGgiOjQwMCwiZml0IjoiY292ZXIiLCJmb3JtYXQiOiJqcGcifX19.webp

• Thumbs Up 2

The problem with neighbouring countries is that police could make you pee days after you landed. I know it can happen at road blocks in Indonesia. I'm not sure I want to visit Indonesia from Thailand any more.

What about random testing at stopovers?

22 minutes ago, NoDisplayName said:

Who would be foolish enough to carry vape pens or cannabis oil products across international borders?

Seems that many have:

"In just two months 15 foreign travellers have been arrested in Bali over marijuana they bought legally in Thailand, officials say." 

In the USA how many folks are found trying to board airplanes with guns or ammunition? 

3 minutes ago, dingdongrb said:

Seems that many have:

"In just two months 15 foreign travellers have been arrested in Bali over marijuana they bought legally in Thailand, officials say." 

In the USA how many folks are found trying to board airplanes with guns or ammunition? 

"In Bali, weed is also highly illegal. The possession, sale, and consumption of marijuana in Bali is punishable with 10 years in prison. "

They carried weed in their bags to Bali?

They must have been high!

• Like 1

21 hours ago, NextG said:

The article concerns CBD; not “giggle smoke”. 

Correct me if I am wrong, but both THC and CBD come from cannabis sativa plant.... wondered if anyone knew the very old slang "giggle smoke". I don't use pot; quit in 1985 so I don't have a dog in this fight. Oh, and all life is pain, according to the noble truths, so get used to it

32 minutes ago, Emster23 said:

Correct me if I am wrong, but both THC and CBD come from cannabis sativa plant.... wondered if anyone knew the very old slang "giggle smoke". I don't use pot; quit in 1985 so I don't have a dog in this fight. Oh, and all life is pain, according to the noble truths, so get used to it

What’s your point? Do you have one?

• Haha 2