King Charles is 'evicting Harry and Meghan !

Social Media

5 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

Similarly, not every SNP voter is an anti English nationalist Braveheart wannabe.

But every anti English Braveheart wannabe is an SNP voter.

Anyway Sturgeon is gone so let's not pretend Scottish independence is still realistic.

Back on topic. Multi millionaire victims Harry and Meghan losing their multi million pound holiday home in a country they hate is not the biggest humanitarian crisis right now. 

Good riddance to the dastardly duo. It's a shame exile is not possible. 

A family dispute is "hating your own country"? You aren't rid of them yet. I'll go out on a limb and suggests that Harry and Meghan return to the UK at some point.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

It's a bit more than a family dispute. They are actively trying to bring down the British Monarchy.

They'd better have thick skin if they do come back. All the good will and adoration that was originally shown to Meghan has gone. They will be booed everywhere they go. Rightly so, they are a disgrace.

Very real security concerns as well. After his comments on the Taliban he'd better be careful in places like London where there are plenty of sleeper cells that would be more than happy to become martyrs by exacting revenge for his boasting about his kill count. 

From Invictus to Evict Us. Not too smart that boy Harry.

Please show us where he has indicated that he is trying to bring down the Monarchy.

28 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

It's a bit more than a family dispute. They are actively trying to bring down the British Monarchy.

They'd better have thick skin if they do come back. All the good will and adoration that was originally shown to Meghan has gone. They will be booed everywhere they go. Rightly so, they are a disgrace.

Very real security concerns as well. After his comments on the Taliban he'd better be careful in places like London where there are plenty of sleeper cells that would be more than happy to become martyrs by exacting revenge for his boasting about his kill count. 

From Invictus to Evict Us. Not too smart that boy Harry.

I see no evidence that Harry wants to bring about an end to the monarchy - like the rest of his clan, I don't think he has the depth of intellect to actually develop that idea - but if your incredibly tenuous claim was true, how does that equate to hating his country?

Are you suggesting that anything other than total and unequivocal acceptance of all Britain's quirks and foibles is tantamount to hatred of it?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

His actions of leaving his country, his family, his duty and then slagging them off shows exactly what he thinks. Why would he pick up an award for fighting racism in the Royal Family (and then confirm 2 weeks later there is no racism) unless he hated it? 

He even says it in the video below, straight from the horses mouth.

Well, thanks to your constant moaning, lying and trashing your country no longer likes you, Harry. What a spoiled brat.

As I said, I don't think that he has the intellectual rigour to develop an ideological opposition to the UK; I think that he is simply the product of his upbringing. His disdain for the press and his contempt for their nefarious activities is well known; it appears that he also sees the apparatus which works to keep us all in awe of his family as being complicit in the press's hounding of his mother and of himself. You can hate facets of your country without wishing to see its demise. 

11 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

His actions of leaving his country, his family, his duty and then slagging them off shows exactly what he thinks. Why would he pick up an award for fighting racism in the Royal Family (and then confirm 2 weeks later there is no racism) unless he hated it? 

He even says it in the video below, straight from the horses mouth.

Well, thanks to your constant moaning, lying and trashing your country no longer likes you, Harry. What a spoiled brat.

You forgot to add, he comes home with the love of his life, and she's not accepted by family.

And who, us included, don't diss our home country at some point.   And considering his childhood, paparazzies, and death of his mother, so how can you expect him to speak highly of UK all the time, considering how he and mother were treated in the UK, press & rags.

Edited by KhunLA
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

You forgot to add, he comes home with the love of his life, and she's not accepted by family.

Please provide evidence that she wasn't accepted.

All the evidence I see (the fantastic cottage, the multi million pound wedding, the glowing words) indicate that she was absolutely accepted by the family. She just preferred California so she manufactured the victim narrative to justify leaving. Some people fell for it. Not many though. Most see exactly who she is and what happened.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

If he loved Britain he'd live there. It's not like he'd be living in a row house with a leaky roof, is it?

With this in mind, how do you suppose all those Asian based British expats feel about the UK? There are a lot of them on here who wax lyrical about it daily. 

• Confused 2

20 minutes ago, RuamRudy said:

With this in mind, how do you suppose all those Asian based British expats feel about the UK? There are a lot of them on here who wax lyrical about it daily. 

Sorry, but I never had a conversation with many of them to know.

The closest I got was a British teacher that said he liked working in Thailand because he got to meet lots of pretty girls at school. We never got around to his thoughts on Britain.

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, JonnyF said:

I doubt many of the Asian based expats would be granted the free large stately homes, the chauffuers, the fleet of luxury vehicles, the palace grounds, the servants, the security, the executive boxes at major sporting events, the invitations to high society functions, the ability to have all of this while not even having to hold down a real job. Just be driven to a few charity events here and there, cut some ribbon, shake some hands, exchange pleasantries. Do some actual good in the world, instead of just talking about it.

You just described every single member of the royal family to a tee. 

But I was more interested in the inference that to love one's country one must live there. 

4 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

If he loved Britain he'd live there.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Most of us can't afford to live in our home countries.

Harry never had that problem.

If King Charles gave me a nice stately home in which to live, and the money to spend on servants, food, living expenses .... I'd go back in an instant.

And yet we all give him that, and more - and you and many others can't afford to stay in the UK.

Can you see the issue yet?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, RuamRudy said:

And yet we all give him that, and more - and you and many others can't afford to stay in the UK.

Can you see the issue yet?

Oh dear, it is the King of the UK ya know, not an MP.................:stoner:

The UK has had dozens of King's over many centuries, and you are not happy about that fact. Plus, there are many countries that still have a King or Queen, stop being a killjoy, a Harry.....:neus:

• Confused 1

"King Charles is 'evicting Harry and Meghan" .

You cannot evict people who do not live in the house or even the same country.   

House is in England, and Harry/Meghan live in California!  555

Whoever has their name on the title deed can do what they want, BTW 

Bloody hell, these tossers act like they have a right to things just because of their heritage!  55555

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, RuamRudy said:

A point of history - the UK has only existed for a few hundred years; there has been no more than a handful of monarchs in that time, certainly not dozens. 

But there was a time when kings were leaders; they were bold, strong, noble, showing wisdom and intellect. Their role was to protect their kingdom and its people from harm.  Which of these traits do you think Charles possesses?

We do not need a pampered dandy to sit at the top table by accident of birth. Our taxes and our countries' resources should be used to better the lives of all people, not a very small but very expensive and very exclusive family of incredibly mediocre individuals. 

England, Scotland and Wales have had King's for many centuries, as you well know, your problem is you envy their position, or you are an SNP follower..........????........................????

• Haha 1