Trump speaks at CPAC after winning straw poll

onthedarkside

21 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

You called 70 million people losers- that's not nice and they have every right to like someone you don't. I'm sure you are better than that, from your posts on other threads but you seem to have a problem when it comes to Trump.

BTW, they may not like him, but hate Washington so much they support him over the professional politicians. I can understand why that is.

Define "professional politicians". Oh wait, don't bother, it's all politicians.

Edited by ozimoron

1 hour ago, thaibeachlovers said:

You called 70 million people losers- that's not nice and they have every right to like someone you don't. I'm sure you are better than that, from your posts on other threads but you seem to have a problem when it comes to Trump.

BTW, they may not like him, but hate Washington so much they support him over the professional politicians. I can understand why that is.

Thats right,uh huh! Growing up watching the Washington politicians and establishment bureaucrats 

make a mess of things domestically and world wide while living in Massachusetts/California and now here as a Independent  voter , Trump was and still is the only practical choice for 2024.

Edited by riclag
  • Like 1

48 minutes ago, stevenl said:

Trump is the GOP establishment.

He is also the one that made a mess of things domestically and worldwide while president.

Your opinion!

Mine!
He / America First wants to change that according to this Cnn story but I wouldn’t phrase it like Cnn does! 

“Donald Trump’s main goal? Kill off the Republican establishment”.

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/09/20/politics/donald-trump-gop-establishment-mitch-mcconnell/index.html

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, riclag said:

Your opinion!

Mine!
He / America First wants to change that according to this Cnn story but I wouldn’t phrase it like Cnn does! 

“Donald Trump’s main goal? Kill off the Republican establishment”.

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/09/20/politics/donald-trump-gop-establishment-mitch-mcconnell/index.html

The white house will be renamed crazy house.

6 hours ago, riclag said:

Thats right,uh huh! Growing up watching the Washington politicians and establishment bureaucrats 

make a mess of things domestically and world wide while living in Massachusetts/California and now here as a Independent  voter , Trump was and still is the only practical choice for 2024.

I sat through his spiel nothing but wanting to destroy our government lies about the election he lost grifting trying to sell fake trump coins to a half empty venue vengeance just the usual attempts to destroy our democracy no wonder the Russians love him his crowds are smaller every day that’s a good thing Imo.furthermore keep in mind the folks living in ca and mass are paying higher taxes to support the poor failing red states 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I hope he gives up before the election, but I have slim hope of that.

Hopefully he won't get the financial backing that any POTUS campaign requires.

Trump never in his life been a gracious loser. Fear his crazy mob and not whether he gets financial backing. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, herfiehandbag said:

So Mr Trump is likely to be the next Republican Presidential Candidate?

Well, if nothing else, the cat fight over the Vice Presidential slot between Lauren Boebert and Marjorie Taylor-Greene should be magnificent!

I hope he isn't the candidate, but if he is I expect everything about it to be very interesting. I said that before he was elected and I was not disappointed in the ensuing 4 years.

Joe is every bit as bad as I expected and what's worse, he's boring.

Edited by thaibeachlovers

4 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I think he went in with the intent to make America great again, but the constant attacks on him and the recusal of that <deleted> sessions prevented much from being done.

Much of the little that he did achieve was of benefit to the US, but he wasn't able to do much.

No, it wasn't anyone else who prevented him from doing what he wanted, it was himself not wanting anything except being at the pillar.

• Like 2