For Sale - Lifetime Thailand Elite Visa Membership

On 3/20/2023 at 3:55 PM, BKKTRAVELER said:

Honestly OP, I would consider your offer if extensions were not to be renewed every 90 days. With time, I'm traveling less and less outside Thailand and trips to Chaengwatthana stress me out even though with Elite it always goes smooth.

Wish you to find the right buyer for your product.

This is a silly argument, 30 years or lifetime is far better than 20 years, and with all the extra benefits, most people travel a few times a year, few people just sit on their couch, for 20 years, finding ways not to move their butts, and the airport assistance is second to none

• Confused 1

9 minutes ago, humbug said:

This is a silly argument, 30 years or lifetime is far better than 20 years, and with all the extra benefits, most people travel a few times a year, few people just sit on their couch, for 20 years, finding ways not to move their butts, and the airport assistance is second to none

Id offer 500k if legit.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, humbug said:

You using low IQ sales attitude to these posts, just foolish responses

A product is only worth what the highest offer is. Foolish to thing otherwise. If you don't know that I can't help you.

24 minutes ago, humbug said:

Your comments are nonsense. The whole thing could be altered in future. No guarantee all the benefits will last 30 years.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

On 3/19/2023 at 12:05 AM, DrJack54 said:

Do you have a point?

The OP put it out there for 1.7 million. For life time visa 

Think current PE 5 year visa is 1 million. 

To state 1,700  is not a joke!!

Are you kidding 

Try and buy an elite  visa and get back to us.

How do we know it's legit and not a scam? How do we know in 3 years time all these visas wont get overturned?

• Haha 2

On 3/19/2023 at 7:48 AM, sqwakvfr said:

So a "lifetime" membership but 90 days at a time?  So one has to leave the country every 89 days?  Even someone like me who likes to travel would not find this aspect attractive.  

Yes it looks a lemon if true. 

• Thumbs Up 1

On 3/19/2023 at 12:14 PM, redwood1 said:

All you people who are putting laughing faces on these posts are just dumb....If and I repeat If this is the real deal and a honest offer to sell this visa.....1,700,000 is not a bad price....

You buy it then. People are allowed to offer anything. If a tshirt is 300 baht I can offer 30 baht if I want.

• Thanks 1

1.7 M for a life-time Elite Visa, is a very reasonable offer.

It is especially interesting for those that

- have the funds and

- are not married to a Thai national, and

- would still have to wait several years before becoming 50 years of age, making them eligible for a Non Imm O Visa for reason of retirement.

I would be surprised if the OP would not get PMs from interested candidates.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Red Phoenix said:

1.7 M for a life-time Elite Visa, is a very reasonable offer.

It is especially interesting for those that

- have the funds and

- are not married to a Thai national, and

- would still have to wait several years before becoming 50 years of age, making them eligible for a Non Imm O Visa for reason of retirement.

I would be surprised if the OP would not get PMs from interested candidates.

Seems expensive to me. Visa exemption is free. 1900 baht for extra 30 days. A border run incl visa is maybe 2500 baht.

My offer of 500,000 is serious though.

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, bignok said:

Seems expensive to me. Visa exemption is free. 1900 baht for extra 30 days. A border run incl visa is maybe 2500 baht.

Assuming you're staying in Thailand "permanently", try doing visa runs on tourist visas for the rest of your life and see how long you manage!

I agree the price seems high, though. 1m bt for 20 years with 1 year entry/extensions at a time, vs a lifetime of 90 day entry/extensions for almost double the cost.

Your offer is actually about what I would personally think this is worth.

Maybe others will disagree. Maybe the seller will find a buyer. Good luck to him anyway.

Edited by JayClay
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, JayClay said:

Assuming you're staying in Thailand "permanently", try doing visa runs on tourist visas for the rest of your life and see how long you manage!

I agree the price seems high, though. 1m bt for 20 years with 1 year entry/extensions at a time, vs a lifetime of 90 day entry/extensions for almost double the cost.

Your offer is actually about what I would personally think this is worth.

Maybe others will disagree. Maybe the seller will find a buyer. Good luck to him anyway.

90 day extensions means "annoying" and limited value of visa. Probably why he is selling. The product isn't that great.

I value the product at 500,000. Hence my offer.

• Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, bignok said:

90 day extensions means "annoying" and limited value of visa. Probably why he is selling. The product isn't that great.

I value the product at 500,000. Hence my offer.

When you’re selling your house...  someone tells you they don’t like stairs so value your house at 1/4 of the prevailing valuation !!...  Or you’re selling a car and people low ball you because they don't like the colour !!!.... 

The cost of 5 year membership is 600,000 baht (and that's without the perks). 

The cost of 20 year membership is 2,000,000 baht (with full perks - Golf / transfers etc).

The cost of 20 year membership is 1,000,000 baht (without perks).

You are offering 500,000 baht for the Lifetime membership with full perks which suggests you live in a different reality. 

When I was selling my car for 3,000,000 baht... I had westerners contacting me and getting angry because I ignored their ridiculous low-ball offers... some of their comments were ridiculous (telling me I don't know how to do business, that I should learn economics 101 etc etc...  a number of total idiots thinking that because they offered 1.5 or 2 million Baht I should be grateful for the offer !!!....    they simply did not live in the same reality (the car successfully sold for 2,950,000 baht).

In this case, you comments are polite, but the 500,000 baht offer is ridiculous and unrealistic. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, richard_smith237 said:

When you’re selling your house...  someone tells you they don’t like stairs so value your house at 1/4 of the prevailing valuation !!...  Or you’re selling a car and people low ball you because they don't like the colour !!!.... 

The cost of 5 year membership is 600,000 baht (and that's without the perks). 

The cost of 20 year membership is 2,000,000 baht (with full perks - Golf / transfers etc).

The cost of 20 year membership is 1,000,000 baht (without perks).

You are offering 500,000 baht for the Lifetime membership with full perks which suggests you live in a different reality. 

When I was selling my car for 3,000,000 baht... I had westerners contacting me and getting angry because I ignored their ridiculous low-ball offers... some of their comments were ridiculous (telling me I don't know how to do business, that I should learn economics 101 etc etc...  a number of total idiots thinking that because they offered 1.5 or 2 million Baht I should be grateful for the offer !!!....    they simply did not live in the same reality (the car successfully sold for 2,950,000 baht).

In this case, you comments are polite, but the 500,000 baht offer is ridiculous and unrealistic. 

Perks - most i wouldnt use

All these Elite visas are grossly overpriced

A house you can live in, rent out, renovate. Make money from.

A car can drive you around. Make life fun.

A visa is just a stamp. It saves hassle. Dead money. It doesnt do anything apart from saving some hassle.

My offer is 700k incl transfer so not 1/4.

Let's see if someone offers more.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

38 minutes ago, bignok said:

Why sell if so good?

Plenty of reasons....  

i.e.

a) Now the Op is of retirement age he is happy doing yearly Non-Imm O exertions based on retirement and is no longer needing the elite visa. 

b) Op is now married (to a Thai) and is happy doing yearly Non-Imm O exertions based on marriage to a Thai and is no longer needing the elite visa. 

c) Op no longer wants to live in Thailand.

The Elite Visa is extremely useful for someone under retirement age, not married to a Thai. 

IF 45 yrs old or more the 5 year visa is solid choice (for those who can afford it). 

IF < 40 yrs old the longer term memberships start to look attractive. 

• Like 1

Just now, richard_smith237 said:

Plenty of reasons....  

i.e.

a) Now the Op is of retirement age he is happy doing yearly Non-Imm O exertions based on retirement and is no longer needing the elite visa. 

b) Op is now married (to a Thai) and is happy doing yearly Non-Imm O exertions based on marriage to a Thai and is no longer needing the elite visa. 

c) Op no longer wants to live in Thailand.

The Elite Visa is extremely useful for someone under retirement age, not married to a Thai. 

IF 45 yrs old or more the 5 year visa is solid choice (for those who can afford it). 

IF < 40 yrs old the longer term memberships start to look attractive. 

This proves my point. The elite visas are overpriced. They are a lot more expensive than other options.

Most people aged 35yo would just use visa exemption. Fly in have fun go back to work.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, bignok said:

This proves my point. The elite visas are overpriced. They are a lot more expensive than other options

I think the 20 year package for 1m is actually very reasonable providing you have the funds up front and are sure you're going to make use of the full term. 50,000bt per year works out even less than some of the other, less legit, "long stay" visa options, without all the hassle associated with.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, JayClay said:

I think the 20 year package for 1m is actually very reasonable providing you have the funds up front and are sure you're going to make use of the full term. 50,000bt per year works out even less than some of the other, less legit, "long stay" visa options, without all the hassle associated with.

• "Membership validity of 20 years
  • Costs 1 million Thai baht with no annual fee
  • Validity of 5 years and renewable for another 5 years (4 sets of 5-year multi-entry visa)"

Are there renewal fees?

7 minutes ago, JayClay said:

Let's say the new government extends visa exemption to 60 or 90 days. These Elite visas be worthless basically.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, bignok said:

Let's say the new government extends visa exemption to 60 or 90 days. These Elite visas be worthless basically.

Why should we say that? There's nothing to indicate that is even remotely likely to happen.

Even if it was to happen, it's simply not possible to stay long term on back-to-back tourist visas and visa extensions. You will more than likely run into issues by the end of year 2.

But anyway, let's keep our arguments based on reality in the first place.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Perks - most i wouldnt use

All these Elite visas are grossly overpriced

Your comment is presented as a statement rather than a personal opinion:

You mean....  all these Elite visa's ‘grossly overpriced’ in YOUR opinion

You dont see the value in this visa as its perhaps not of as much value to you in your current situation as it is to someone else. 

A house you can live in, rent out, renovate. Make money from.

I've held the LifeTime Visa for 15 years.... Its paid for itself already... And IF I were to sell it on I’d profit.

A car can drive you around. Make life fun.

Selective and an unrealistic comparison - not many cars in the 2MB price mark (in Thailand) are fun... they’re just A-B machines...  As with Elite Membership - its the practicality that is the attraction rather than ‘fun’... 

That said: Full Perks Membership is an excellent option for regular Golfers - my membership (originally costing 1MB) paid for itself in about 8 years or so. 

The Fast track through the Airport offers incredible convenience for regular travellers. 

The AOT transfers also offers great convenience.

The Yearly Medical is something I value. 

A visa is just a stamp. It saves hassle. Dead money. It doesnt do anything apart from saving some hassle.

It is ‘dead money’ if someone accepts a lowball offer by someone who fails to recognise the value in membership and considers it ‘just a stamp in a passport’. 

IF someone is genuinely looking to purchase full Membership it will cost them 2 MB for 20 years.

You are clearly not the correct ‘market’ for this visa type. 

My offer is 700k incl transfer so not 1/4.

Somewhat irrelevant...500k +200k trx is a comical lowball offer - completely unrealistic. 

Let's see if someone offers more.

Someone with a genuine and realistic offer is unlikely to comment in public

In the Past I’ve had PM’s to discuss / negotiate purchase of my membership.... the offers have been unrealistically low (I think 1.5 MB was the best offer I’ve received, I chose not to sell). 

• Thumbs Up 1