For Sale - Lifetime Thailand Elite Visa Membership

18 hours ago, Marcbkkhkt said:

Hello, did you sell your thailand Elite membership ? I have a friend who would like to sell his. He got it since 2004 and has a lifetime unlimited transferable membership.

Here is the email from Thailand Elite to confirm all conditions. 

Who knows how much we can sell this membership ?

Thanks !

Greetings from Thailand Privilege, Member Liaison Department!

Regarding your enquiry for membership transfer, please be informed that your membership is unlimited transferable. The next owner (transferee) will receive lifetime membership and can transfer this membership to other person with no limitation of transfer. The transfer fee for each time transfer is 200,000 THB.

Kindy find the condition and privileges for membership transfer as following details.

Conditions:--

• Lifetime of Membership
  • Unlimited times of transferable
  • Membership Transfer Fee at the rate of 10 percent of the Prevailing Rate (Our latest price is 2,000,000 Baht so the transfer fee will be 200,000 Baht. for each time transfer)

Privileges:--

1. 5 Years Renewable Special Entry Visa with 90 days stamp at each   

arrival

2. Airport Service (Transport + Airport Assistants) upon International 

Arrival and Departure at Suvarnabhumi Airport and Phuket  

International Airport

(Only transport service provided at Chiang Mai and Samui Airports)

3. Complimentary Annual Medical Check-Up at Hospitals

4. Daily Complimentary Thai Massage at different spa venues

5. Daily Complimentary Green Fee at different golf courses

6. Government/Business Concierge via Elite Personal Liaison (EPL) 

7. Special Prices at Hotels/Restaurants/Department Stores

8. 24-Hour General Assistance at our Member Contact Centre

For further enquiries you may have, please feel free to contact us.

Best regards,

I will offer 1.2M plus transfer fee (1.4M total) for this. Same offer to anyone else that has one of the original lifetime transferable versions that retains lifetime when transferred (not interested in the second generation which only transfer to 30 years).

Send me a private message if interested.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, rumak said:

( only takes one..... but it ain't me regarding the visa deal )

The back to back tourist visas and Visa exempts ‘aren’t me' regarding a visa deal.

Neither are Volunteer or Ed Visa’s.... I’m too young for the retirement Visa. 

I could get a Non-Imm O marriage Visa now, thus making the Elite Visa obsolete...

But, for many like me, the Elite Visa was the Perfect solution... and membership remains a very convenient solution.

And thats the crux of this discussion - the Visa is extremely useful to some, meanwhile others suggest membership is of less value to them so don't see its value. 

31 minutes ago, spicysalad said:

I will offer 1.2M plus transfer fee (1.4M total) for this. Same offer to anyone else that has one of the original lifetime transferable versions that retains lifetime when transferred (not interested in the second generation which only transfer to 30 years).

Send me a private message if interested.

You want to pay 1.2 MB (+200k trx) for lifetime membership of something valued at 2 MB for 20 years membership....   hmmm...  I reckon you're about 800k baht too low... 

This product sold privately is an excellent deal for someone who is actually in the market for the 2 MB / 20 years full membership package.... as they can ‘drop’ 2 MB on the same package for Lifetime membership instead. 

7 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

You want to pay 1.2 MB (+200k trx) for lifetime membership of something valued at 2 MB for 20 years membership....   hmmm...  I reckon you're about 800k baht too low... 

This product sold privately is an excellent deal for someone who is actually in the market for the 2 MB / 20 years full membership package.... as they can ‘drop’ 2 MB on the same package for Lifetime membership instead. 

That's what it's worth to me so that's what I offered. I know that some have sold around this price previously.

Otherwise next year I'm going to buy the current 5 year version for 600k with 1 year entry stamps instead of 90 days. Personally I don't play golf and value the 1 year stamp more.

Anyway, I didn't see any better offers so I thought I would try. If someone wants to sell for this price then they can get a quick sale. If not then no big deal.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Red Phoenix said:

The potential buyer market of this Life-Long Elite Visa is of course very limited.

In fact it are only those that are currently already considering signing up for the 20-year 1M THB Elite Visa.  The extra 700K for this Life-Long Elite Visa is then motivated by the extra perks that this Life-Long Visa provides, as well as the Bonus that it can be re-sold when the owner wants to permanently leave Thailand or prefers other Visa options.

Perks yes

But the negative is 90 day extension vs 1 year

If not a golfer the 1m baht plan looks better

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

Most people in the market for this visa don't care about the perks.

Therefore you're realistically competing with the 1Mb for 20 years option. For somebody who genuinely wants to sell their membership, they have to consider the actual potential market base.

For somebody who's happy enough to hold onto their membership until they find that one perfect customer who fits the bill, then it's a different story, of course.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, JayClay said:

Therefore you're realistically competing with the 1Mb for 20 years option. For somebody who genuinely wants to sell their membership, they have to consider the actual potential market base.

For somebody who's happy enough to hold onto their membership until they find that one perfect customer who fits the bill, then it's a different story, of course.

20 x 1 year visas vs 30yrs of 90 days.

If the 20 by 1 is 900k cheaper the interest on that amount can pay for Grab/Bolt plus the odd massage.

2 minutes ago, bignok said:

If the 20 by 1 is 900k cheaper the interest on that amount can pay for Grab/Bolt plus the odd massage.

If you take the 600k 5 year package first, and then later upgrade to the 20 year package, you will still get airport transfers for the first 5 years.

These packages/benefits don't seem terribly well thought-out ????

• Haha 1

Just now, JayClay said:

If you take the 600k 5 year package first, and then later upgrade to the 20 year package, you will still get airport transfers for the first 5 years.

I havent read the details. Whats the best website to read them?

37 minutes ago, Celsius said:

I think 600,000 baht is a fair price. 

Considering 20 year visa is 1 million and I have to pay 200,000 transfer fee, I think buying an lifetime elite visa that is not issued anymore is a bit of a risk.

Just curious what you think the risk is ? 

Flakey government cancelling it ? 
(they tried in the past - failed) 

23 minutes ago, JayClay said:

‘most people’ aren’t the target…  

This still falls under Thailands aim to attract the wealthy (as misguided as that may seem).

Depends… it was the perks that had me recognising the value… BUT, I do agree, at 2MB that full tier membership is perhaps beyond most people’s tolerance.. 

Yup… For me membership is still very convenient, I’d have to think twice about selling for 2MB… certainly not lower than that.

As you wrote, for someone ‘wanting to sell’ they may do well to consider the base. 

17 minutes ago, JayClay said:

Agreed, that’s why I jumped at the B lifetime when it was available… 

The only question / doubt was trusting if Lifetime really is (will be) lifetime.,

The government tried to shut the company down once, but couldn’t as the contracts are solid. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

Just curious what you think the risk is ? 

Flakey government cancelling it ? 
(they tried in the past - failed) 

By you're own post that seems a huge risk to factor in, they tried to cancel it, when will they try again ???? 

Edited by Pattaya57

2 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

Agreed, that’s why I jumped at the B lifetime when it was available… 

The only question / doubt was trusting if Lifetime really is (will be) lifetime.,

The government tried to shut the company down once, but couldn’t as the contracts are solid. 

Several law firms doing them I see. So they must be solid.

Just now, Pattaya57 said:

By you're own post that seems a huge risk to factor in, they tried to cancel it ???? 

Always a concern, more so with yhr current military government who dint really care for ‘law’….

& with each new government there’s a potential risk. 

Apiset’s government tried to shut it down but couldn’t (from a legal perspective) without refunds. 

That generated some confidence after an interval of uncertainty & terrible press. 

3 minutes ago, bignok said:

600k 5 year gives free limo. Then pay 400k to get 15 years more no limo. Thats the best deal. But they might up the price is the risk. 20 yr no limo id prob go. Use Bolt anyway its cheap.

Good luck with Bolt !!!  (& Grab) been unable to get one fir that last two days !!!

Off-topic: but since UBER was forced out of the market Grab deteriorated & became less reliable, the incommers (AllThaiTaxi & BOLT) have become sketchy at best… (IMO). 

That said - AOT can still be booked directly for airport trips & they are reliable - so that comparison is fair. 

1 minute ago, richard_smith237 said:

Good luck with Bolt !!!  (& Grab) been unable to get one fir that last two days !!!

Off-topic: but since UBER was forced out of the market Grab deteriorated & became less reliable, the incommers (AllThaiTaxi & BOLT) have become sketchy at best… (IMO). 

That said - AOT can still be booked directly for airport trips & they are reliable - so that comparison is fair. 

Bolt is fine in Chiang Mai. Grab is fine in Isaan. Phuket is expensive. Bangkok has metered taxis and airport link. 

On 3/19/2023 at 4:48 AM, sqwakvfr said:

So a "lifetime" membership but 90 days at a time?  So one has to leave the country every 89 days?  Even someone like me who likes to travel would not find this aspect attractive.  

Every 90 days, you must either travel outside Thailand, or apply for an automatic 90-day extension of your permission to stay (admittedly a pain).

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, BritTim said:

Every 90 days, you must either travel outside Thailand, or apply for an automatic 90-day extension of your permission to stay (admittedly a pain).

Not much different than 90 day reporting except you pay 1,900 baht for the extention..

2 minutes ago, sqwakvfr said:

Yes but for this Visa one has already paid a fortune so why the need for an additional 1900?

Yea the 1900 is stupid for sure but this world has plenty of stupid rules, and 1900 is only 4 times a year....No big deal really...

10 hours ago, humbug said:

but many more people do care about benefits, a lot more than you think, and people care about re-sales too

How do you know this? Is there an Elite club of 500 you attend and share this opinion?

If someone buys a car for 1m baht they research it first. Ask questions. You are expecting people to just pay 1.9m baht no questions asked. Ridiculous.