For Sale - Lifetime Thailand Elite Visa Membership

12 minutes ago, bignok said:

Let's say the new government extends visa exemption to 60 or 90 days. These Elite visas be worthless basically.

Let’s say the new government offers 10 year visas for free.... These Elite Visa’s will be worthless, basically....   :whistling:

Shall we get realistic now ???... 

The one thing that could be improved on the Life Time membership is shifting to not needing the 90 day extension on the S.E. Visa....   

It's a bit silly to offer a Life time Visa and then we have to do an extension every 90 days - TPC should have resolved this issue years ago.

That said: They are locked into contract, so, exiting conditions can’t be altered, that also works in our favour and the life-time membership cannot be cancelled. 

1 hour ago, Red Phoenix said:

1.7 M for a life-time Elite Visa, is a very reasonable offer.

It is especially interesting for those that

- have the funds and

- are not married to a Thai national, and

- would still have to wait several years before becoming 50 years of age, making them eligible for a Non Imm O Visa for reason of retirement.

I would be surprised if the OP would not get PMs from interested candidates.

These Elite threads always get hijacked by losers, either low IQ sales guys, trying their best one liner put downs, or just people with too many chips on their shoulders, and can't stand 'golden visas' or just other visa programme agents, trying to switch interested parties

You notice the last 20 posts have been hijacked for one purpose only, no visa programme or visa should be hijacked this way on this forum

Elite is the cheapest golden visa on the planet

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, humbug said:

These Elite threads always get hijacked by losers, either low IQ sales guys, trying their best one liner put downs, or just people with too many chips on their shoulders, and can't stand 'golden visas' or just other visa programme agents, trying to switch interested parties

You notice the last 20 posts have been hijacked for one purpose only, no visa programme or visa should be hijacked this way on this forum

Elite is the cheapest golden visa on the planet

So why no high offers?

9 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

Your comment is presented as a statement rather than a personal opinion:

You mean....  all these Elite visa's ‘grossly overpriced’ in YOUR opinion

You dont see the value in this visa as its perhaps not of as much value to you in your current situation as it is to someone else. 

I've held the LifeTime Visa for 15 years.... Its paid for itself already... And IF I were to sell it on I’d profit.

Selective and an unrealistic comparison - not many cars in the 2MB price mark (in Thailand) are fun... they’re just A-B machines...  As with Elite Membership - its the practicality that is the attraction rather than ‘fun’... 

That said: Full Perks Membership is an excellent option for regular Golfers - my membership (originally costing 1MB) paid for itself in about 8 years or so. 

The Fast track through the Airport offers incredible convenience for regular travellers. 

The AOT transfers also offers great convenience.

The Yearly Medical is something I value. 

It is ‘dead money’ if someone accepts a lowball offer by someone who fails to recognise the value in membership and considers it ‘just a stamp in a passport’. 

IF someone is genuinely looking to purchase full Membership it will cost them 2 MB for 20 years.

You are clearly not the correct ‘market’ for this visa type. 

Somewhat irrelevant...500k +200k trx is a comical lowball offer - completely unrealistic. 

Someone with a genuine and realistic offer is unlikely to comment in public

In the Past I’ve had PM’s to discuss / negotiate purchase of my membership.... the offers have been unrealistically low (I think 1.5 MB was the best offer I’ve received, I chose not to sell). 

Ok which airports offer fast track?

Where are the massage shops located?

I have no interest in golf.

5 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

The one thing that could be improved on the Life Time membership is shifting to not needing the 90 day extension on the S.E. Visa....   

Right. If that issue could be resolved then the OPs price would be much more realistic. But at 90 days/time, there are better Elite visa options for probably the majority of potential buyers.

8 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

What do you have to do every 90 days? What are the fees?

1 minute ago, JayClay said:

As I understand it...

Option 1: Leave the country. Fee 0.

Option 2: Renew at immigration. Fee 1900bt

So basically its a tourist visa for 90 days. So grossly overpriced imo unless a golfer.

Thinking my offer should be lowered to 400,000 then. 500k is too much.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, JayClay said:
6 minutes ago, bignok said:

What do you have to do every 90 days? What are the fees?

As I understand it...

Option 1: Leave the country. Fee 0.

Option 2: Renew at immigration. Fee 1900bt

Exactly this... 

For regular travellers... this is not an issue (if not staying longer than 90 days at any one time). 

For those who wish to stay permanently (without ever leaving Thailand), they will have to renew their extension of stay every 90 days at Immigration for 1900 baht.

• Like 1

International arrivals at Suvarnabumi / Don Muang / Phuket....    

Massage - its a long list covering many main cities in Thailand.... 

Im thinking 30yrs massages 120k, fast track 120k, visa for 90 days 400k. Total 640k. Less transfer fees be 440k of value.

(Sorry if that makes me a cheapskate. Just trying to be conservative)

Edited by bignok

10 minutes ago, JayClay said:

Right. If that issue could be resolved then the OPs price would be much more realistic. But at 90 days/time, there are better Elite visa options for probably the majority of potential buyers.

Agreed... that depends on age and frequency of travel etc.

IF someone is over 45 and plans to get a Non-Imm O based on retirement once they are 50 years old the 600,000 baht 5 year Elite Membership is a good option. 

BUT... IF someone is in their 30’s... is not married etc and travels in and out very regularly (visa exempt or tourist visa), OR, IF they just want to stay here permanently... then the will eventually be flagged by immigration... The 20 year Visa avoids those issues (Note: Life Time is no longer available unless through private transfer). 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

IF someone is over 45 and plans to get a Non-Imm O based on retirement once they are 50 years old the 600,000 baht 5 year Elite Membership is a good option. 

BUT... IF someone is in their 30’s... is not married etc and travels in and out very regularly (visa exempt or tourist visa), OR, IF they just want to stay here permanently... then the will eventually be flagged by immigration... The 20 year Visa avoids those issues (Note: Life Time is no longer available unless through private transfer). 

Looks good for 31 to 89 day trips.

Just now, bignok said:

International arrivals at Suvarnabumi / Don Muang / Phuket....    

Massage - its a long list covering many main cities in Thailand.... 

Im thinking 30yrs massages 120k, fast track 120k, visa for 90 days 400k. Total 640k. Less transfer fees be 440k of value.

Not all potential members have your requirements.

Here’s the way Membership has worked out for me. 

*Golf: 30 games per year: 2500 baht per round - 75,000 baht (*8 years): Total: 600,000 Baht

Massage: 24 times per year: 1000 baht each - 24,000 baht (15 years): Total 360,000 Baht

AOT Transfer: 16 times per year: 1200 baht each - 19,200 baht (15 years): Total 288,000 Baht

Fast Track: 16 times per year: 1500 baht each - 24,200 baht (15 years): Total 366,000 Baht

Medical check up: 25,000 baht per year (15 years): Total 375,000 Baht

Total estimated value used: 1,983,000 Baht

Now.... .someone will of course argue that they ‘could’ have used normal taxi’s instead of AOT or not bothered with fast track, used a cheap massage place and play golf at the local military 9 holer for 600 baht per round etc etc....    and they could... but the membership is call Thai Elite, not Thai Cheap-Charlie....  services offered are premium thus, comparison with ’the cheapest option’ is flawed.... 

Also note: this estimation of usage is as it applies to me, to someone else the usage will be quite different: 

*Also note: I used the golf regularly for the first 8 years and since then hardly play, hence, I counted only 8 years. 

Finally & this is the most important facet for the Visa offered by Thai Elite - complete hassle free entry every single time guaranteed. 

12 minutes ago, bignok said:

Looks good for 31 to 89 day trips.

I’d add... repeated trips where others may get questioned for their repeated visits.

The 90 day extensions is an issue for long-stayers. 

When the 5 year membership was brought in we were offered the opportunity to switch over, meaning extension was only necessary every 1 years, but that would also mean life time membership is reduced to 20 years - I said no. 

2 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

Not all potential members have your requirements.

Here’s the way Membership has worked out for me. 

*Golf: 30 games per year: 2500 baht per round - 75,000 baht (*8 years): Total: 600,000 Baht

Massage: 24 times per year: 1000 baht each - 24,000 baht (15 years): Total 360,000 Baht

AOT Transfer: 16 times per year: 1200 baht each - 19,200 baht (15 years): Total 288,000 Baht

Fast Track: 16 times per year: 1500 baht each - 24,200 baht (15 years): Total 366,000 Baht

Medical check up: 25,000 baht per year (15 years): Total 375,000 Baht

Total estimated value used: 1,983,000 Baht

Now.... .someone will of course argue that they ‘could’ have used normal taxi’s instead of AOT or not bothered with fast track, used a cheap massage place and play golf at the local military 9 holer for 600 baht per round etc etc....    and they could... but the membership is call Thai Elite, not Thai Cheap-Charlie....  services offered are premium thus, comparison with ’the cheapest option’ is flawed.... 

Also note: this estimation of usage is as it applies to me, to someone else the usage will be quite different: 

*Also note: I used the golf regularly for the first 8 years and since then hardly play, hence, I counted only 8 years. 

Finally & this is the most important facet for the Visa offered by Thai Elite - complete hassle free entry every single time guaranteed. 

Thanks for detailed response. Does it come with certificate? What if you lose it? Does it transfer easily to new passport? I gather Siam Legal has a record of all holders.

How do you book transfers and massages? Phone ahead? 

25 minutes ago, bignok said:

So basically its a tourist visa for 90 days. So grossly overpriced imo unless a golfer.

Similar but not quite: You can’t get back to back Tourist Visa’s for the rest of your life. 

This is a 5 year Visa Stamp (S.E. Visa) in your Passport - with a guarantee of back to back Visa’s. 

BUT.. as pointed out, with the hassle of the 90 day extensions every 90 days (which is a proper PITA for those on this visa who want to remain long term without leaving). 

Just as the 90 days reports have gone online (they out to be abolished completely).

It would be good to and online process for extensions (I’m not holding my breath).

I’d like to see Thai Elite working harder (working at all) to get rid of the 90 day extension for the S.E. Visa as it is quite silly that its needed and is a legacy from the original negotiations between TPC and Immigration. 

25 minutes ago, bignok said:

Thinking my offer should be lowered to 400,000 then. 500k is too much.

That is not an offer...  its a low balling p!ss take from some to whom membership is clearly not suited.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

BUT... IF someone is in their 30’s... is not married etc and travels in and out very regularly (visa exempt or tourist visa), OR, IF they just want to stay here permanently... then the will eventually be flagged by immigration... The 20 year Visa avoids those issues

Even in your early 40s I think it still makes sense. It gives you the 10 years to leading up to 50, where no other visa is available anyway, plus 10 "bonus" years where you would be eligible for retirement visas/extensions but won't have to bother with them and hence avoid the hassle.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, bignok said:

Thanks for detailed response. Does it come with certificate? What if you lose it? Does it transfer easily to new passport? I gather Siam Legal has a record of all holders.

How do you book transfers and massages? Phone ahead? 

They have a call centre - you can phone to book or e-mail. 

I can’t remember if it comes with a certificate - but thats irrelevant, membership details are online. 

We get a membership card.

The Visa is easily transferred to a new passport - they do that at the Airport on arrival with a new passport, or, at Immigration (with Elite Concierge service) when switching to your renewed passport without leaving the country. 

Thailand Elite Membership is nothing to do with ‘Siam Legal’ which is a law firm. 

Siam Legal offer the Elite Visa, but in doing so all they are doing is piggy backing on an official company as a middle-man.

I’d like to see Thai Elite working harder (working at all) to get rid of the 90 day extension for the S.E. Visa as it is quite silly that its needed and is a legacy from the original negotiations between TPC and Immigration. 

Thai Elite have no incentive to as it's a product they no longer sell. Anybody who already has one has already accepted the terms, and anybody they can sell a new visa to doesn't need to worry about the restrictions because they don't exist.

Immigration have no incentive to do away with all those 1,900bt extension fees.

Just now, JayClay said:

Even in your early 40s I think it still makes sense. It gives you the 10 years to leading up to 50, where no other visa is available anyway, plus 10 "bonus" years where you would be eligible for retirement visas/extensions but won't have to bother with them and hence avoid the hassle.

I agree....    but for someone in their 40’s the cost-convenience benefits vs usage etc is perhaps somewhat more of a grey area, whereas for someone unmarried in their 30’s the ‘cost-convenience’ benefits of the 20 year membership (or 30 yr or lifetime transfer) are more definite.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, JayClay said:

Thai Elite have no incentive to as it's a product they no longer sell. Anybody who already has one has already accepted the terms, and anybody they can sell a new visa to doesn't need to worry about the restrictions because they don't exist.

Immigration have no incentive to do away with all those 1,900bt extension fees.

Agreed... the 1900 baht extensions fee is perhaps not the issue, but the time spent to attend immigration is the greater pain in the backside for those staying long-term without leaving. 

Its a bit silly offering a life time Membership / Visa which has to be extended every 90 days - the initial compromise was flawed and clearly placed just to get the ‘initial agreements’ pushed through from a legal perspective until the mindset of those in decision making power evolved.

• Like 1

On 3/19/2023 at 8:54 AM, steven100 said:
On 3/19/2023 at 8:48 AM, owl sees all said:

What about fishing rights?

i don't understand ....

Sarchasm : The gulf between the author of sarcastic wit and the person who doesn't get it.

32 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

Agreed... the 1900 baht extensions fee is perhaps not the issue, but the time spent to attend immigration is the greater pain in the backside for those staying long-term without leaving. 

Do they not provide assistance with this in the same way they do with 90 day reports?

1 minute ago, rumak said:
On 3/19/2023 at 8:54 AM, steven100 said:
On 3/19/2023 at 8:48 AM, owl sees all said:

What about fishing rights?

i don't understand ....

Sarchasm : The gulf between the author of sarcastic wit and the person who doesn't get it.

Chasm of sarc aside...   the ‘fishing rights’ question raises a valid point... 

Why only Golf and Massage (and some hotel / restaurant / Hospital discounts & Benefits) - Fishing is very popular in Thailand... 

I suspect that ‘fishing’ may be considered ‘less elite’ compared to golf and thus did not register in the mindset of those in the Thai Privilege Card Company. 

IMO - calling the program ’Thai Elite’ is somewhat of a ‘face-plant’ and has drawn criticism through the years...  they’d have done better calling it something like the ’Thailand Club Card’ or something a little less snobby... 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, JayClay said:
36 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

Do they not provide assistance with this in the same way they do with 90 day reports?

They do... BUT... the concierge service is available once per year. 

Thai Elite Can do the 90 day report for the member - but, this is also something which can be done online now, so the service is somewhat moot. 

Thai Elite can assist with the 90 day extension of stay (of an S.E. visa), but, if I’m not mistaken the Passport Holder needs to be present, thus, all that Thai Elite really offer is a little queue jumping which can also be achieved if doing the extension on your own as there is a Thai Elite counter at Immigration. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

"BUT... IF someone is in their 30’s... is not married etc and travels in and out very regularly (visa exempt or tourist visa), OR, IF they just want to stay here permanently." ............

that does narrow the "demand"  down quite a bit .   it is a lot of money to put down when future life at that age is anything but a surety .     Like investing in a house ;  easily bought ,  but not always easily sold when one wants to get out .    supply and demand is very applicable here .

( only takes one..... but it ain't me regarding the visa deal )

12 minutes ago, rumak said:

"BUT... IF someone is in their 30’s... is not married etc and travels in and out very regularly (visa exempt or tourist visa), OR, IF they just want to stay here permanently." ............

that does narrow the "demand"  down quite a bit .   it is a lot of money to put down when future life at that age is anything but a surety .     Like investing in a house ;  easily bought ,  but not always easily sold when one wants to get out .    supply and demand is very applicable here .

( only takes one..... but it ain't me regarding the visa deal )

Product sounds good but pricey.

The potential buyer market of this Life-Long Elite Visa is of course very limited.

In fact it are only those that are currently already considering signing up for the 20-year 1M THB Elite Visa.  The extra 700K for this Life-Long Elite Visa is then motivated by the extra perks that this Life-Long Visa provides, as well as the Bonus that it can be re-sold when the owner wants to permanently leave Thailand or prefers other Visa options.