Ultimate Hip-Hop Festival “Rolling Loud Thailand” will Take Pattaya By Storm from April 13th to 15th

webfact

34 minutes ago, proton said:

Rather like this ghastly concert line up then, anyone paying 13k has more money than sense.

They just have a different perspective than you. Of course you think yours is superior ????

Will there be some sort of, er, support provided to ensure patrons are able to stay awake the full 24 hrs?

The thing I like about hip-hop is that it does not make me wish I was young again

Edited by bendejo
  • Haha 2

18 minutes ago, Ralf001 said:

incredible isn't it.

They are too old to enjoy so spray the thread with their butthurt and bitterness.

Even if I was young I would still say this music blows big time...Its not just bad music but it has a element of darkness and nastyness to it.....Yuck no thanks...... 

I have heard exactly ONE rap/hip hop song in the last 40 years that I thought was good.....This one.....

Edited by redwood1
  • Confused 1

10 hours ago, proton said:

What can you expect from a dumb ex 'stripper', druggie and self confessed thief? Should never have been invited, does she have a criminal record? Thought that a visa would be refused for criminals and trouble makers

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/cardi-b-indicted-felonies-strip-club-brawl-851134/

Cardi B has been indicted on 14 charges, including two felonies, for a strip club brawl that happened last August in New York. The “Press” rapper had allegedly ordered an attack on two strip club bartenders 

Nothing a little tea money won't cure ????

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, NextG said:

It includes hotel accommodation and entry to the three day event. 
You wouldn’t be writing this if it were Glastonbury and people were slipping in the mud and sleeping in tents. Live and let live. You are sounding like an old fuddy-duddy. 

Glastonbury lol, went to the first one that was enough. I don't see how it's being a fuddy duddy not liking western trash posing as music with filthy lyrics by by amongst others an ex self confessed prostitute who used to rob her customers, she will fit in though in Pattaya. Would not go to see any of these if it was free.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

23 hours ago, Ralf001 said:

incredible isn't it.

They are too old to enjoy so spray the thread with their butthurt and bitterness.

There you go again with your butt obsession, I have been to over 1200 concerts in Thailand, but none of them cost 13k, most expensive was 500 baht at the TCC in 2010 and a singer bought those for us, 13k is for mugs. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Just now, proton said:

There you go again with your butt obsession, I have been to over 1200 concerts in Thailand, but none of them cost 13k, most expensive was 500 baht at the TCC in 2010 and a singer bought those for us, 13k is for mugs. 

so you do now confirm you do not know the difference between a concert and a festival.

glad we finally got there.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, Ralf001 said:

so you do now confirm you do not know the difference between a concert and a festival.

glad we finally got there.

It's the same thing, a collection of concerts, same as a Wat fair over a few days. Normally it's only described as a festival in tourist places.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

On 3/27/2023 at 11:37 AM, Ralf001 said:

Wicked line up, 13k a ticket is decent.

Can't wait !

252797792_RLThailand2023-FINALFLYERcopy.thumb.jpg.176b521b4fc1d62d5d0ae7cb0ea4c619.jpg

You know you are old and out of touch when you have not heard of a single artist on a big billing.

Tell a lie. We have a dog and I used to drink Sprite so I'm just a little bit cool again

On 3/27/2023 at 2:56 PM, redwood1 said:

Even if I was young I would still say this music blows big time...Its not just bad music but it has a element of darkness and nastyness to it.....Yuck no thanks...... 

I have heard exactly ONE rap/hip hop song in the last 40 years that I thought was good.....

I like this though

And this :

Edited by Denim