Patong fight between restaurant staff and foreign tourists

snoop1130

16 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

And none of the tourists in this incident have been confirmed as being Muslims according to the original report in the OP link, only, possibly, two of the staff who were involved.

Having watched the video I can confirm with some certainty that the customers were middle eastern.

No idea what their religion might be, cant see that it's relevant anyway.

Looked to me like the usual scenario: 5 Thais attacking a foreigner while others keep his mate away.

They are ****

Only variation was the guy from the Turkish ice-cream stall trying to break it up.

Edited by Enoon
  • Sad 1

On 3/28/2023 at 5:30 AM, Thailand said:

I remember the Saudi's pouring over the bridge to Bahrain for the booze and Rusdian girls.

I worked in Saudi for some time, for sure Bahrain would be packed on the weekends with Saudis drinking, picking up girls, causing havoc and the like, one Saudi told me Allah don't see what happens in Bahrain total bunch of hypocrites.

On 3/27/2023 at 6:00 PM, connda said:

Quite a few Christians and non-Muslims in both of those countries. 

Mr. MOHAMMAD J., Jordanian, MOHAMMAD A., an Egyptian

Never seen or heard Christians use these names, my good sir.

On 3/28/2023 at 3:09 AM, webfact said:

Wild Brawl Between Foreign Staff and Tourists Goes Viral in Patong, Phuket 
By Goongnang Suksawat

image.jpeg

Patong – A wild brawl involving both foreign staff of a bar/restaurant and foreign tourists went viral in Phuket, Thailand.

The Kathu District Chief Mr. Thitiwat Boonkit told the Phuket Express that after midnight on (March 27th) they were notified of a fight at a bar/restaurant in Soi Saen Sabai, Patong.

Police and district officers arrived at the scene to find only one party involved. Three foreigners who were Mr. MOHAMMAD J., Jordanian, MOHAMMAD A., an Egyptian, and Mr. WAI L., nationality unknown, who said to police that they worked legally at the bar/restaurant.

The three restaurant workers told officers that there were five foreign tourists of unknown nationality who were extremely intoxicated. They ordered some food and said they wanted it quick.

WARNING! The following video may disturb sensitive viewers, viewer discretion is advised

Full story: https://thephuketexpress.com/2023/03/27/wild-brawl-between-foreign-staff-and-tourists-goes-viral-in-patong-phuket-video/

image.jpeg
-- © Copyright The Phuket Express 2023-03-28

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

The most versatile and flexible rental investment and holiday home solution in Thailand - click for more information.

No wonder I ❤️ village life in Baan Nowhereville in Northern Thailand.

7 hours ago, DrJoy said:

Mr. MOHAMMAD J., Jordanian, MOHAMMAD A., an Egyptian

Never seen or heard Christians use these names, my good sir.

Could be very secular Muslims, or non-Muslim, or Christians. 
Just because a Westerner has the name Paul, Luke, or Peter doesn't mean they come from a Christian home.  Just saying.  You're painting with a rather broad ethnic/religious brush.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, joecoolfrog said:

Having watched the video I can confirm with some certainty that the customers were middle eastern.

No idea what their religion might be, cant see that it's relevant anyway.

Good for you, don't know how you could distinguish foreign customers from foreign male staff without speculating, though.  Re religion, I did not instigate that, address that part of your comment to the poster who did.

• Haha 1

On 3/29/2023 at 2:30 AM, Enoon said:

Looked to me like the usual scenario: 5 Thais attacking a foreigner while others keep his mate away.

They are ****

Only variation was the guy from the Turkish ice-cream stall trying to break it up.

He doesn't like to see any violence on a sundae.. ????

On 3/27/2023 at 9:12 PM, richard_smith237 said:

Yet, you so successfully achieved the opposite !!!....  :whistling:

IF it was Aussies, Brits, Israelis, Iranians, Sweedish, Chinese etc... there would always be the poster gloating after a healthy dose of confirmation bias.... 

You forgot to add sepic tanks you must be 1