British and Korean arrested by Pattaya police after attack and theft at prominent marijuana shop

webfact

10 hours ago, ezzra said:

Those 3 defuses decided to try and see how's life is in Thai prisons now that they have sampled the night life and the beaches, otherwise there is no reason why they even though they can get away with such stupid capper.

Idiots like this should watch the Billy Moore movie A Prayer Before Dawn. 

That movie will put off anyone thinking about robbing anyone here. 

4 minutes ago, misterphil said:

Idiots like this should watch the Billy Moore movie A Prayer Before Dawn. 

That movie will put off anyone thinking about robbing anyone here. 

Looks like a pretty good flick, I'll have to check it out. Thanks for the suggestion as I've never heard of it before.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt4080956/?ref_=nv_sr_srsg_0

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, billd766 said:

I have no idea how heavy mine is, but it took 2 people to get it upstairs.

My safes steel was only outside/inside 2-3mm thick filled with a fireproof concrete. The onliest reason that I needed a half hour was "No Expirience" with "Safe opening". So I drilled out the lock first but can't opened it. With the grinder, hammer & screwdriver it was just 10 minutes. The grinder cutted it like butter.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, snowgard said:

My safes steel was only outside/inside 2-3mm thick filled with a fireproof concrete. The onliest reason that I needed a half hour was "No Expirience" with "Safe opening". So I drilled out the lock first but can't opened it. With the grinder, hammer & screwdriver it was just 10 minutes. The grinder cutted it like butter.

Mine still works, and I have both the key and the combination.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, dingdongrb said:

Looks like a pretty good flick, I'll have to check it out. Thanks for the suggestion as I've never heard of it before.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt4080956/?ref_=nv_sr_srsg_0

Its a true story and he has a YT channel and sometimes talks about his time in a Thai prison. Says things like when he was transferred to a UK prison from Thailand, UK prisoners were complaining about cold chips and Billy had been eating fish heads, chickens feet and these complain about cold chips  lol

Says he used to sleep next to dead bodies and witness rapes by knife point never mind cold chips. Lol

https://youtube.com/@theallornothingpodcastwith4442

16 hours ago, billd766 said:

I have never used any in 78 years, so why should I start now?

Yes, like many other drugs... although if someone recommended it for some pain or symptom relief for something chronic, I would be open to that. Took me a while to get off regular cigarettes and starting another habit for no reason doesn't make any sense. 

• Thumbs Up 1

18 hours ago, billd766 said:

I have never used any in 78 years, so why should I start now?

If you had to choose between a drug and like alcohol and weed. Then cannabis is the better one (according to science and all). But otherwise, i think people should not do drugs because other people tell them too.

17 hours ago, PJ71 said:

Where does it mention they were high?

I have smoked a lot of weed but not one time ever did I think while high gee i think i will go rob some store or start a fight etc.  I have often thought  i think i will listen to another pink floyd song or sit and look at how nice the lights sparkle or maybe eat a big bag of chips....then take a nap.

Edited by pomchop
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

14 hours ago, billd766 said:

Is opium not a drug, and that is not chemical?

https://museum.dea.gov/exhibits/online-exhibits/cannabis-coca-and-poppy-natures-addictive-plants/opium-poppy

The poppy plant, Papaver somniferum, produces opium, a powerful narcotic whose derivatives include morphine, codeine, heroin, and oxycodone. The term “narcotic” refers to opium, opium derivatives, and their semi-synthetic substitutes. Narcotics are used therapeutically to treat pain, suppress cough, alleviate diarrhea, and induce anesthesia. However, they are some of the most addictive substances known to man. As misused drugs, they are often smoked, sniffed, or injected.

Opium needs to be chemically processed, cannabis does not it just grows and you only need to take the tips and they are ready to use. 

Still, there are plenty of harmful things in nature so just because something is grown does not ake it safe. Many people die of eating the wrong mushrooms.  

Its better to just look at science that classifies how harmful a drug is. From science we know that cannabis is less harmful then lets say alcohol. Though both are pretty harmless if not misused. Though the violence from alcohol is widely known and cannabis does not have that. (not even on the same scale)

I am all for free drug use as long as people don't harm or bother others. Banning a substance because some people (a minority) cant handle them is just crazy.  Nobody would consider banning alcohol even though its quite bad because like with all drugs there are many people who use it without any problems. 

As long as someone is using drugs and does not harm others I dont really care what they use.

34 minutes ago, pomchop said:

I have smoked a lot of weed but not one time ever did I think while high gee i think i will go rob some store or start a fight etc.  I have often thought  i think i will listen to another pink floyd song or sit and look at how nice the lights sparkle or maybe eat a big bag of chips....then take a nap.

All while driving around Beach Rd at 4 kph?