small company or professional individual for small move

LOG54

Hello

Will need some people to move from Jomtien to Ban Amphur.. cardboard boxes (which I will fill up myself) mainly but also a big TV and 2 armchairs and some deco (paintings etc..)

No need of a big removal company but still don t wish to go through a songthaew if possible

Thanks a lot

Have a good day

3 hours ago, JayClay said:

I've used deliveree.com before a couple of times and they were very good on both occasions.

I've never used them before, so let me ask, what kind of services did they perform for you?

Just looking at their website, they seem like more of a logistics/package delivery company as opposed to a household goods moving company???

I'm sure they will transport boxes and cargo.... But not sure if they'll carry and transport unpacked things like household refrigerators, washing machines, furniture, etc etc

Edited by TallGuyJohninBKK

Hello

I found one person (upon reco from a friend)

Very cheap indeed.. apparently did a good job for other people

If happy with his job will definitely revert here as it can be useful for others

Have a good day

• Like 1

14 hours ago, LOG54 said:

If happy with his job will definitely revert here

Please do recommend him here if he does a good job at a reasonable price, I'm sure many readers (including me) will find it helpful info for future moves.  Thank You!

Hello,

Finally this gentleman reached even 1/2 early with 2 employees..Cardboaxes were ready but they had to pack a very big TV, small fridge, fragile coffee table , electric armchairs, various paintings statues etc.. everything entered the big pick up..they even took 2 office armchairs extra .. all this to move 10 Kms away, took plastics off, put everything in place and went, total 2000 bahts 3 persons, 3 hours and a half total,  nothing broken..I recommend.

His line id is Tu 8sukjai

Have a good day

• Thanks 2

• 3 months later...

If you're looking to save some money, I know of a company, 3 Movers, that is very affordable and works in the area. If you're curious about the price, you can call them with what you need and they'll give you an estimate. I haven't used them personally, but I know several people that have and they were happy with the service. Best of luck to you!