Which Water Do You Drink?

Which Water Do You Drink?  

56 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

22 hours ago, Andrew Dwyer said:

Usually go for the cheapest bottled water, found they all taste roughly the same ( to me anyway) except for Singha, Singha is the only one i don’t like.

Interesting, Singha is the only one my wife doesn't like either. I don't notice much difference in the others, so I guess when I buy, I buy the cheapest, unsually 7/11. The best tasting I have found, very expensive here in Thailand, Fuji

Personally, I don't have a preference when it comes to the brand of water I buy. I tend to go for whichever is the cheapest at the time of purchase. These products often have promotions and lower prices from time to time, so it's always worth checking to see if you can snag a good deal.

I should also mention that I don't trust coin-operated water dispensing machines. Additionally, I don't have access to well water, but even if I did, I don't think I would drink it due to concerns about its safety. Finally, I also don't trust the tap water in my area, which is why I prefer to buy bottled water.

I drink Nestle for drinking water but when I boil water in a kettle when making coffee, etc I use Singha as it leaves much less residue.

I believe the nestle has a much higher mineral content than Singha which causes this residue build up.

On 4/2/2023 at 11:36 AM, Kinnock said:

Tap water.  I have a water filter system installed at home.  Thailand is not good at managing plastic waste, so I don't want to add to the problem.

99% of bottled water in Thailand is just filtered tap water anyway.

What he said.....

I drink tap water, filtered through a three tier system I built myself: 1. ceramic, 2. CTO, 3. GAC.

Cheap, clean, and no plastic bottles or Thai people to deal with.

• Sad 2
  • Thumbs Up 1