Dutch Woman Arrested at Phuket Airport Claims Immigration Officer Forgot to Stamp Her Passport on Entry

webfact

6 hours ago, tomacht8 said:

I also flew into Phuket Airport myself. There are many passport control boxes and many were not manned when I arrived. It is possible to simply walk past an unmanned immigration box and go straight to the baggage carousel.

Download.jpeg

I just wish posters would read other posts first and realize this not related to an airport entry.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 4/5/2023 at 5:40 AM, pomchop said:

Rule 1:  Always check to see what date/stamp etc is put or not put  in your passport before you leave immigration no matter what country you are entering.

Rule 2:  See rule 1.

Is that so, I never received a stamp arriving in Australia 

Happened to me too. Lady automatically put in my passport 30 days on arrival visa. And I had to tell her I had 6 months multi entry visa that  I was granted back in my country before arriving. Lucky I checked on the spot what stamp and date she put and where. ????

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, stevenl said:

I just wish posters would read other posts first and realize this not related to an airport entry.

My post generally referred to the possibility (intentionally or unknowingly) of walking past an unmanned immigration box at Phuket Airport without getting an entry stamp. This is simply because the passageways at the immigration boxes do not have physical barriers, as is the case at Suvanabumi Airport, for example.