You can take the girl out of the bar, but can you take the bar out of the girl?

Goat

6 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

I took my gf out of the bar when she worked in that business maybe 3 months (yes, really). Her older sister decided that is what she should do.

Out of interest, how old was she? It could be a factor. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, proton said:

worse than ex bar girls they married.

If they met their husbands in a bar they would of course be more suspicious.

And would have a skewed outlook after seeing men at their worst behaviour. They know too much.

• Thumbs Up 1

Years ago one Thai lady bar wanted to marry with me, good I run away 5555+. They think am stupid? No way!????
I had sex with her without pay nothing. She didn't ask me money. Maybe because I am an handsome farang guy with a big d...k

Edited by Jack1988
  • Confused 4
  • Sad 13

41 minutes ago, proton said:

Yes that's what they all claim- she does not mind me going to Soi Cowboy etc to see my 'mates', are they really this deluded. She puts up with it for the money, until she doesn't. 

His wife doesn't get any money from him, she has a well-paid job.

What she knows or doesn't know is speculation. She knows that sometimes he goes out at night to have drinks with his friends. Possibly she suspects that there are also some girls somewhere. Maybe she thinks there is more going on. I think the important part for his wife is that they are happy together. He doesn't bring any girls home, the neighbors are not talking about him. All fine. I think some older women are realistic enough to see that guys like to see sexy girls from time to time because that makes the guys happy. 

If farang women back home are in such a situation and then they get divorced because he had sex with a bar-girl, is it worth it? Will she be happier without him? Maybe. But maybe life would be just fine if she didn't think too much from time to time. I think that is what smart women do.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1